The End Quotes
1. There was a man who was so confident in himself, that he was completely blind to his partner's needs and wants. He believed he was perfect for this person, but he was not.
If only he knew perfection does not exist. And this is what really turned his partner away from him.
2. Some stories start with tears, but with the power of Sabr and the beauty of Tawakkul, they turn into happy endings.
3. New Beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- Lao Tzu
4. New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- Lao Tzu
5. Not all people can’t be trusted; that it isn’t inevitable that things will turn negative; that a blip is not the beginning of the end; that you are not your problem; that you do deserve happiness; that you maybe can’t change, but you can affect the people and events around you; that you can win, not all the time, but sometimes in life.
6. They ended as all great passions do end—–by a misunderstanding.