1. It is better to lose something for the almighty than to lose the almighty for something.
2. Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
3. Enough is enough! What will it take? A civil war? A new president? Violent riots? It’s tired. I’m tired. The country is tired! You don’t put fear in people when you do this, you just show how coward[ly] you are – and how America is really not the land of the free.
- Cardi B
4. The life of this world
is only the enjoyment
(a deceiving thing)."
5. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
6. The world that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the dunya (world).
7. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
Tags: Protest |
9. Everything in life is a gift, a test, and a blessing, all at the same time.
10. Good Morning!
Don't let the length of your trials determine the strength of your faith. This life is temporary and this life is a test.
11. If Allah created you for this world, He would have created you without death.
12. To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking, and to hide the flaws of others is a test of your Character.
13. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
14. I do things every day without fear, because I am privileged, and I am privileged every day because I am white. Being not racist is not enough, we must be anti racist. Social change is enacted when a society mobilises.
15. Please, I can't breathe
16. Today, you own a piece of land.
Tomorrow, a piece of land will own you.
17. “If the son of Adam had two valleys of wealth, he would love to have a third along with them. Nothing could satisfy him except dust. And Allah accepts the repentance of the one who repents.”
[Ibn Majah - Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4235]
18. Types of Nafs (Soul)
1- Nafs Al Ammara - The inciting self commanding and luring us to do evil, making one a slave of their desires, passion and lust. The most lower and beastly self.
2- Nafs al Lawamma - The self-aware and self-accusing self. Nafs doing wrong but says "I shouldn't be doing this". The repentful, remorseful self.
3-Nafs al Mutma'inna - The self at peace. In complete submission of its being to God, with no more conflict; doing the right things by nature, not by compulsion. Happy with the will of God.
Tags: Nafs | Word Meaning | Soul Searching | Soul | Evil | Inciting | Luring | Lust | Materialistic | Beast | Animals | Repent | Remorse | Peace | Submission | Free Will | Nature | Compulsion | Happiness | Meaning Of Life | Purpose of Life | Life Is A Test | Will | Tranquility | Doing The Right Thing | Human Nature |
19. Life is temporary but Jannah is forever.
20. This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction. God gave me this illness to remind me that I’m not number One; He is.
21. Allah is so merciful to us that even though this life is a test, He has allowed us to enjoy what is permissible of it to ease our journey back to Him.
22. We shall test you through fear, hunger, loss of life, property, and crops. (Muhammad), give glad news to the people who have patience