The reality of life is that it is temporary. Happiness, sadness, joy - everything is temporary. So what is permanent?
We have collected the quotes from authentic hadith and Quranic verses that talk about real Meaning of Life and what our goals should be in this temporary life and what we need to aim for the Dunya and Akhirah
Temporary Life Quotes
1. Marriage is eternal unity of two souls who had met long before being born into this temporary world!
2. Life is temporary but Jannah is forever.
3. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
4. The life of this world
is only the enjoyment
(a deceiving thing)."
5. The world that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the dunya (world).
6. The world is a prison for the believer and Paradise for the disbeliever.
7. This life, all of it, is nothing but a single chapter of a novel with numerous chapters, and death is not the end of the adventure, it is the beginning of it.
8. Allah is so merciful to us that even though this life is a test, He has allowed us to enjoy what is permissible of it to ease our journey back to Him.
9. Everything is a metaphor. Everything is a sign and contains a lesson. Don’t reflect on how quickly Ramadan came and went, without realizing that in this is a sign of how quickly this life will come and go.
10. If Allah created you for this world, He would have created you without death.
11. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
12. My Hijab is my dignity, my respect, and my honour, and i will never ever trade it for this temporary world.
13. Today, you own a piece of land.
Tomorrow, a piece of land will own you.
14. Do you think you can scare me?
I have one life and that belongs to God.
15. Good Morning!
Don't let the length of your trials determine the strength of your faith. This life is temporary and this life is a test.