1. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
2. Ultimately, it comes down to taste.
It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done and then try to bring those things into what you’re doing.
3. I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
4. The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste.
5. Top five things to avoid in life:
Your taste in music
Choking on horse pee
Drowning in a shallow pool of vomit
6. Your taste in music is comparable to a blind man's taste in fashion.