Quotes on people who talk too much and mostly talk nonsense without reflecting on what they are speaking and what should be spoken and when. You will relate to these Quotes about people who talk too much. You can also check out related Quotes about People who Gossip and Quotes about People who spread rumors
Talking Too Much Quotes
1. I talk a lot, so I’ve learned to tune myself out.
2. You guys I’m like really smart now. You don’t even know. You could ask me, Kelly what’s the biggest company in the world?
And I’d be like, ‘blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah.’ Giving you the exact right answer.
3. One who talks too much makes the most mistakes.
4. Talk with beauty or beautify yourself with silence.
5. Hijab includes the way a person walk, talks, looks and thinks, All of it should be Done modestly and applies to both Men and Women.
6. 4 Poisons of the Heart.
1. Unnecessary talking
2. Unrestrained glances
3. Too much food
4. Keeping bad company
7. "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should not hurt his neighbor and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should serve his guest generously and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should speak what is good or keep silent."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6136]
8. Fill your mind before you empty your mouth.
9. No matter how carefully you choose your words, they’ll always end up being twisted by others.
10. It’s funny, the people that know the least about me have the most to say.
11. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
12. If you ran like your mouth, you’d be in good shape.
13. If gossip were food, many people would be overweight.
14. Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!
15. Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results
16. Conceal your heart, control your mouth. Beware of releasing the restraints in you; Listen if you want to endure in the mouth of the hearers. Speak after you have mastered the craft.
17. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
18. The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
19. People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.
20. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
21. That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less.
22. Don't use time and words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
23. When heard someone's boasting,
I could smell shit of bull from afar.
24. Bullshit is unavoidable whenever circumstances require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about. Thus the production of bullshit is stimulated whenever a person’s obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic.
25. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
26. A person of words and not deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.
27. You owe it to yourself to develop & grow because once you open your mouth to speak, you tell the whole world who you are.
28. I won’t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.
29. Silence is truly eloquent!
30. Only those who don't know the language of silence - express in words!
31. No matter how much you're tempted or provoked to speak. Never speak where you don't need to.
32. Be very careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you.
33. Too many people to talk to.
Nobody to have a conversation with.