Talking Alot Quotes
Quotes on people who talk too much and mostly talk nonsense without reflecting on what they are speaking and what should be spoken and when. You will relate to these Quotes about people who talk too much. You can also check out related Quotes about People who Gossip and Quotes about People who spread rumors
1. Talk with beauty or beautify yourself with silence.
2. People are totally entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.
3. People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.
4. The less you reveal, the more they wonder.
5. I talk a lot, so I’ve learned to tune myself out.
6. It’s funny, the people that know the least about me have the most to say.
7. No matter how carefully you choose your words, they’ll always end up being twisted by others.
8. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
9. Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!
10. One who talks too much makes the most mistakes.
11. If you ran like your mouth, you’d be in good shape.
12. 4 Poisons of the Heart.
1. Unnecessary talking
2. Unrestrained glances
3. Too much food
4. Keeping bad company
13. Conceal your heart, control your mouth. Beware of releasing the restraints in you; Listen if you want to endure in the mouth of the hearers. Speak after you have mastered the craft.
14. "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should not hurt his neighbor and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should serve his guest generously and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should speak what is good or keep silent."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6136]
15. You guys I’m like really smart now. You don’t even know. You could ask me, Kelly what’s the biggest company in the world?
And I’d be like, ‘blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah.’ Giving you the exact right answer.
16. What you don’t see with your eyes, don’t witness with your mouth.
17. Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results
18. If gossip were food, many people would be overweight.
19. Hijab includes the way a person walk, talks, looks and thinks, All of it should be Done modestly and applies to both Men and Women.
20. Fill your mind before you empty your mouth.