1. Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. – I gave him a glass of water.
2. Last night I had a dream that I was swimming in an ocean of orange soda. I guess it was just a Fanta sea!
3. What do you call a cat with eight legs that likes to swim?
4. Why do sharks only swim in salt water?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.
5. When a symptom or fear arises, how are you talking to your body right now? Do you swim in that helplessness? Do you not show it to others and put up the mask all day long?
You have an inner dialogue with yourself when you have health anxiety. That inner dialogue must change. Make sure to think from your conscious mind, and not replaying the same ideas from yesterday.
6. He was swimming in a sea of other people’s expectations. Men had drowned in seas like that.