1. You've survived 100% of the bad days so far. You're doing great.
2. never underestimate a phlebotomist who survived 2020 coronavirus pandemic
3. Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I've been through. I said, it's because no matter what, I am a survivor. Not a victim.
4. Even though I will never know the pain and suffering they have endured, or what it feels like to try to survive in a world plagued by systemic racism, I know I can use my own voice to help amplify those voices that have been muffled for too long.
5. A flower that grow in the ghetto know more about survival than the one from fresh meadows.