1. Someone once asked me how I hold my head up so high after all I've been through. I said, it's because no matter what, I am a survivor. Not a victim.
2. You've survived 100% of the bad days so far. You're doing great.
3. Even though I will never know the pain and suffering they have endured, or what it feels like to try to survive in a world plagued by systemic racism, I know I can use my own voice to help amplify those voices that have been muffled for too long.
4. never underestimate a phlebotomist who survived 2020 coronavirus pandemic
5. A flower that grow in the ghetto know more about survival than the one from fresh meadows.
6. Do not worry about feeling left out, as long as you love yourself enough, you will survive this.
7. A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows.
8. Don’t fill life with struggles, fill life with joy. A flower always struggles to survive, but it never forgets to bloom with joy.
9. a well trained person only needs a knife to survive