1. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
2. When one talks about being like a dead corpse in the hands of a spiritual teacher it means being able to surrender one's will, specially one's nafs al ammarah, that is a part of our soul which is again a Quranic term, which commands us to evil - we must surrender that. That's what it means. It doesn't make you become part of a cog of a machine.
3. I have no fear of death. If I surrender before I finish my last breath, then that breath is forbidden for me.
4. The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life.
5. When a man is also inclined or willing to yield or surrender to the will or authority of a woman for her happiness is the an important aspect of a healthy marriage.
6. The creative process is a process of surrender, not control.