11 Supportive Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. It doesn't necessarily mean that parents should treat each kid exactly equally because its unlikely the kids need the same thing.
Say one child is getting more attention for their school work than other, it maybe because that child needs that kind of support.
Tags: Parenting | Parental Favoritism | Sibling | Equality | Supportive |
2. Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother and support like a friend. I love you my Brother.
Tags: Brother | Brother and Sister | Sibling | Family | Happy Home | Supportive |
3. Sometimes the boundaries need reinforcing from time to time. This may sound like a parent-child relationship - and it is that way. But we are not doing it in an authoritarian way, we are doing it in a friendly, supportive way. But we are also being assertive about our boundaries being understood and respected.
Tags: Crossing the Line | Repeat | Parenting | Relationship | Authority | Demanding | Friendliness | Supportive | Assertion | Understanding | Respect | Disrespect | Responsibility |
4. My father didn't do anything unusual. He did what dads are supposed to do—be there
Tags: Father | Fathers Day | Supportive |
5. When confronting bullies, be sure to place yourself in a position where you can safely protect yourself, whether it’s standing tall on your own, having other people present as witnesses and support, or keeping a paper trail of the bully’s inappropriate behavior.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Confrontation | Safe | Standing Up | Witness | Supportive | Inappropriate | Paper |
6. Marriage is like vitamins: We supplement each other’s minimum daily requirements.
Tags: Funny Marriage | Vitamin | Supportive | Needs |
7. Just remember,
I was there when no one else was.
Tags: Ungrateful | Caring | Supportive | Real Friendship | Real Love | Understanding |
8. People can have the best of intentions when they tell their loved ones how they should be living their lives. But often times, when we are in struggle, we are seeking to be supported, not solved.
Tags: Life Struggle | Intention | Loved | Supportive | Solution | Unsolicited Advice |
9. You’re unique.
But your anxiety is not.
Tags: Health Anxiety | Anxiety | I Am Different | You Are Not Alone | Supportive |
10. Sometimes, people whine because that’s how they ask for support.
Listening and offering empathy can go a long way. But its also crucial to guide the whiner to solve the problem.
Tags: Whining | Supportive | Help | Complaining |
11. 3 Words health anxiety sufferers must stop saying:
“Does anyone ever” or “has anyone ever”. Stop finding assurance from others, and ask the right questions like how can I heal?
Tags: Health Anxiety | Reassurance | Supportive | Stop | Herd Mentality |