1. It doesn't necessarily mean that parents should treat each kid exactly equally because its unlikely the kids need the same thing.
Say one child is getting more attention for their school work than other, it maybe because that child needs that kind of support.
2. Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother and support like a friend. I love you my Brother.
3. Sometimes the boundaries need reinforcing from time to time. This may sound like a parent-child relationship - and it is that way. But we are not doing it in an authoritarian way, we are doing it in a friendly, supportive way. But we are also being assertive about our boundaries being understood and respected.
4. My father didn't do anything unusual. He did what dads are supposed to do—be there
5. When confronting bullies, be sure to place yourself in a position where you can safely protect yourself, whether it’s standing tall on your own, having other people present as witnesses and support, or keeping a paper trail of the bully’s inappropriate behavior.
6. Marriage is like vitamins: We supplement each other’s minimum daily requirements.
7. Just remember,
I was there when no one else was.