1. Why do bananas have to wear sunscreen?
Because they peel.
2. Cleansers: Cosmetics that are made to wash your face and get rid of dirt, pollution, excess sebum and oils, sunscreen, makeup, any other topical ointments we may have used during the day. Dead skin cells. Just to clear all that off.
3. Sun exposure is the biggest reason of uneven skin tone. Damage includes burned skin, dark spots, premature aging, dehydration, rough & dry skin.
4. When you are buying a sunscreen, look for a PA+ rating (or even if it has a PA rating). It is a Protection grade for UVA.
5. If you are not using serums and essences, sunscreen really helps in age prevention side that these products would usually offer us. And of course, protecting you from skin cancer.
6. If you avoid using the sunscreen because of its greasy look or white cast on your skin, then sunscreens have come a long way. There are products which you can barely even notice they're on your skin.