Suicide Quotes to avoid Suicidal Thoughts (Inspirational)
Home > Quotes > Suicide Quotes to avoid Suicidal Thoughts (Inspirational)
Here are some inspirational Suicidal Quotes to help you relax and hopefully feel better when you are having suicidal thoughts, self harming and death.
1. How do you defend against a person who is ready to die?
How do you defend against a person who don’t fear being sent to prison for life?
How do you defend against a person who has nothing to lose?
It’s like trying to defend against a suicide bomber, who has no problem going out in a glorified bang.
Tags: Death | Nothing To Lose | Suicide | Not Afraid | Fearless | Crime | Prison | Short Quotes | Inspirational | Fear |
2. Why people self-harm:
"I feel relieved and less anxious after I cut. The emotional pain slowly slips away into the physical pain."
3. Why people self-harm:
"It puts a punctuation mark on what I’m feeling on the inside!"
4. Why people self-harm:
"It’s a way to have control over my body because I can’t control anything else in my life."
5. Why people self-harm:
"I usually feel like I have a black hole in the pit of my stomach, at least if I feel pain it’s better than feeling nothing."
Tags: Self Harm | Suicide | Nothing To Lose | Pain | Better | Feelings | Emptiness |
6. Relief from self-harming is only temporary, and is followed by feelings of guilt & shame. It also takes you away from getting to know the actual ways that will make you feel better.
Tags: Self Harm | Suicide | Relief | Guilt | Shame | Better | Mixed Feelings |
7. Do not feel ashamed if you have intentionally harmed yourself. Hiding it is a heavy burden.
Tags: Self Harm | Shame | Suicide | Mental Health |
8. You can hurt yourself badly, even if you don't mean to.
Tags: Self Harm | Hurt | Pain | Satisfaction | Feelings | Sad Love | Suicide |
9. If you do not learn the right way to deal with emotional pain, you increase your risk of major depression, addiction and suicide.
Tags: Emotions | Pain | Risk | Depression | Addiction | Suicide | Self Harm |
10. Self-harm is addictive. It turns into a compulsive behavior that controls you, and once started - it seems impossible to stop.
Tags: Self Harm | Suicide | Addiction | Compulsion | Mental Health | Impossible | Stop |
11. It does not matter how lonely, worthless, or trapped you may be feeling right now, there are so many more effective ways to overcome the underlying issues that is leading you to self-harm.
Tags: Self Harm | Loneliness | Worthless | Trapped | Suicide | Mental Health |
12. Let go of your secret. Tell someone that you have self-harmed or thinking to harm yourself. It is quiet therapeutic and can be a huge relief.
Tags: Self Harm | Suicide | Harmful | Therapy | Relief |
13. When you share something that might potentially harm you, remember that reactions such as shock, anger and fear come out of concern for you.
Tags: Self Harm | Sharing | Communication | Honest | Harmful | Shocked | Shocking | Fear | Fear Of Losing | Concerned | Caring | Suicide |
14. Why do people self-harm?
They choose harming themselves as a way of dealing with emotional pain.
Tags: Self Harm | Definition | Harmful | Emotional | Pain | Suffering | Mental Health | Suicide | Emotionally Drained |
15. Self harm is a form of expression of your pain and intense emotions. Express it through other means such as writing a journal, write a song, take a bath, cuddle a pet, call a friend, exercise, punch a cushion or a mattress or scream into your pillow, squeeze a stress ball, Rip something up (paper, magazine), place rubber bands on your wrist, arms or legs and snap instead of cutting.
Tags: Self Harm | Mental Health | Pain | Emotions | Stress | Anger | Suicide | Irritated | Paper |
16. Warning signs of cutting or self-harming: Unexplained wounds, blood stains on clothing or blood-soaked tissues, sharp objects in pocket, frequent "accidents", wearing long sleeves and long pants,
Tags: Suicide | Mental Health | How To | Warning | Blood | Self Harm | Wounds |
17. People who self-harm don't want to die. They are not trying to kill themselves, in fact they are trying to live with the pain. People who self-harm have a very high risk of suicide so they need to seek immediate attention and help.
Tags: Self Harm | Death | Kill | Trying | Live | Pain | Confused | Hurt | Shame | Guilt | Risk | Suicide |
18. Minor injuries does not mean its not serious. Self-harming is always serious, and should not be taken lightly.
Tags: Self Harm | Suicide | Underestimating | Seriousness |
19. Self-pity is spiritual suicide. It is an indefensible self-mutilation of the soul.
Tags: Self Harm | Self Hate | Spirituality | Suicide | Soul |
20. Wrists are for bracelets and watches, not cutting.
21. A man walks into the library. “Hello ma’am I’d like to borrow a book about committing suicide”
The librarian replies, “No, you won’t give it back”
Tags: Funny Depression | Suicide |
22. The more suicidal people there are the less suicidal people there are
Tags: Funny Depression | Suicide | Catch 22 | Paradox |
23. If I wanted to kill myself I would climb up to the top of your ego and jump to your IQ
Tags: Funny | Sassy | Savage Comebacks | Kill | Suicide | Ego | Dumbness |
24. Last week I told my psychiatrist, “I keep thinking about suicide,” and he told me from now on I have to pay in advance.
25. Did you hear about that music composer who committed suicide?
He didn’t even leave a note.
Tags: Music Puns | Suicide |
26. In the short term, corporal punishment may produce obedience. But it is a fact documented by research that in the long term the results are inability to learn, violence and rage, bullying, cruelty, inability to feel another's pain, especially that of one's own children, even drug addiction and suicide, unless there are enlightened or at least helping witnesses on hand to prevent that development.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Punishing | Beating | Parenting | Violence | Domestic Violence | Bully | Adult Bully | Suicide | Addiction | Pain | Feelings |
27. It is impossible to lose everything and still be alive.
Tags: Ungrateful | Suicide | Mental Health | Motivational | Nothing To Lose |