1. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
2. Perfectionism is a delusion that can rob one of a very successful, enriching life if not careful.
3. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
4. Funny how people mock the Islamic dress codes, yet on graduation day they all wear clothes similar to jubbah to look modest and successful.
5. Everybody likes the underdog because everybody feels like the underdog. No matter how successful you are, you always think, No one’s being nice enough to me
6. Behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years.
7. All depends on how determined we are to be successful.
8. When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you.
9. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
10. English Translation:
It is exceptional to be liked in first glance
It is exceptional to scatter in your own soul
It is not exceptional to achieve success
It is exceptional to stay successful
nazar nazar meñ utarnā kamāl hotā hai
nafas nafas meñ bikharnā kamāl hotā hai
bulandiyoñ pe pahuñchnā koī kamāl nahīñ
bulandiyoñ pe Thaharnā kamāl hotā hai
11. Successful people never worry about what others are doing
12. In life, we all struggle and strive to make progress. When will you know you've reached success? A billion dollars is a good sign, but there's a better one, humility.
13. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.