1. You wander from room to room
Hunting for the diamond necklace
That is already around your neck!
2. I don’t care about being right.
I care about success and doing the right thing.
3. You can’t do epic with basic people.
4. As anyone who starts a business knows, it is a fantastic race.
There is a statistic that hangs over your head - over 90 percent of all new businesses fail in the first three years.
For anyone with even a bit of competitive spirit in them, especially for someone who defines himself or herself as an entrepreneur, these overwhelming odds of failure are not intimidating, they only add fuel to the fire.
The foolishness of thinking that you're a part of the small minority of those who actually will make it past three years and defy the odds is part of what makes entrepreneurs who they are, driven by passion and completely irrational.
5. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
6. Lose enough and eventually you will win. It's only a matter of time.
7. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
8. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
9. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
10. I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
11. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
12. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
13. Narcissistic personality disorder
-belief that they are more important than others
-exaggeration of their achievements
-bragging about beauty, attractiveness or success
-need for admiration and validation
-lack of sympathy for others
14. Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
15. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
16. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
17. I am saddened, not by Microsoft success, I have no problem with their success, they’ve earned their success, for the most part.
I have a problem with the fact that they just make really third-rate products.
18. Everybody likes the underdog because everybody feels like the underdog. No matter how successful you are, you always think, No one’s being nice enough to me
19. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
20. Perfectionism is a delusion that can rob one of a very successful, enriching life if not careful.
21. True success — financial, personal, and professional — lies above all in loving your family, working hard, and living your passion.
22. Behind every successful man there are a lot of unsuccessful years.
23. We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the Mac for anybody else.
We built it for ourselves.
24. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
25. If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you're already a success.
26. All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.
27. I'm convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance....
Unless you have a lot of passion about this, you're not going to survive. You're going to give it up.
So you've got to have an idea, or a problem or a wrong that you want to right that you're passionate about; otherwise, you're not going to have the perseverance to stick it through.
28. The Lisa people wanted to do something great.
And the Mac people want to do something insanely great.
The difference shows.
29. The desperate usually succeed because they have nothing to lose.
30. People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!
31. Funny how people mock the Islamic dress codes, yet on graduation day they all wear clothes similar to jubbah to look modest and successful.
32. We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best.
33. Success is not delivering a feature; success is learning how to solve the customer’s problem.
34. Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.
35. I never lose.
Either I win or I learn.
36. I like winning; I hope you do too!
Tags: Success |
37. The older I get, the more I see how much motivations matter.
The Zune was crappy because the people at Microsoft don’t really love music or art the way we do.
We won because we personally love music.
38. Perfectionism hampers success. In fact, it’s often the path to depression, anxiety, addiction, and life-paralysis.