1. Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.
2. I'm convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance....
Unless you have a lot of passion about this, you're not going to survive. You're going to give it up.
So you've got to have an idea, or a problem or a wrong that you want to right that you're passionate about; otherwise, you're not going to have the perseverance to stick it through.
3. If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you're already a success.
4. Success is not delivering a feature; success is learning how to solve the customer’s problem.
5. True success — financial, personal, and professional — lies above all in loving your family, working hard, and living your passion.
6. I like winning; I hope you do too!
Tags: Success |
7. Lose enough and eventually you will win. It's only a matter of time.
8. As anyone who starts a business knows, it is a fantastic race.
There is a statistic that hangs over your head - over 90 percent of all new businesses fail in the first three years.
For anyone with even a bit of competitive spirit in them, especially for someone who defines himself or herself as an entrepreneur, these overwhelming odds of failure are not intimidating, they only add fuel to the fire.
The foolishness of thinking that you're a part of the small minority of those who actually will make it past three years and defy the odds is part of what makes entrepreneurs who they are, driven by passion and completely irrational.
9. You wander from room to room
Hunting for the diamond necklace
That is already around your neck!
10. I never lose.
Either I win or I learn.
11. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
12. Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
13. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
14. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
15. I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
16. I don’t care about being right.
I care about success and doing the right thing.
17. I am saddened, not by Microsoft success, I have no problem with their success, they’ve earned their success, for the most part.
I have a problem with the fact that they just make really third-rate products.
18. The older I get, the more I see how much motivations matter.
The Zune was crappy because the people at Microsoft don’t really love music or art the way we do.
We won because we personally love music.
19. We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the Mac for anybody else.
We built it for ourselves.
20. The Lisa people wanted to do something great.
And the Mac people want to do something insanely great.
The difference shows.
21. We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best.
22. The desperate usually succeed because they have nothing to lose.
23. Perfectionism hampers success. In fact, it’s often the path to depression, anxiety, addiction, and life-paralysis.
24. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.
25. Narcissistic personality disorder
-belief that they are more important than others
-exaggeration of their achievements
-bragging about beauty, attractiveness or success
-need for admiration and validation
-lack of sympathy for others
26. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
27. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
28. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
29. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
30. All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.
31. People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!
32. It’s not always easy to follow a new idea.
There is risk.
There is uncertainty.
Maybe it will fail… but maybe your new idea might succeed.
You’ll never know what could happen unless you commit to giving things a try.
33. The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
34. Self doubt is the anchor that keeps our ships from sailing.
35. Passive-aggressive or covert bullying: Difficult to notice. A passive-aggressive or covert bully, however, behaves appropriately on the surface, but takes you down with subtlety.
Examples of passive-aggressive and covert bullying include negative gossip, negative joking at someone’s expense, sarcasm, condescending eye contact, facial expression or gestures, mimicking to ridicule, deliberately causing embarrassment and insecurity, the invisible treatment, social exclusion, professional isolation, and deliberately sabotaging someone’s well-being, happiness, and success.
Tags: Passive Aggressive | Bully | Adult Bully | Social Behavior | Subtle | Gossip | Poor Joke | When Someone Puts You Down | Looking Down | Shame | Embarassment | Insecurities | Treating Badly | Mental Wellness | Happiness | Success |
36. I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.
37. When success comes, people can try to trick you or take advantage of you.
38. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.
39. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.
40. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
41. If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way your wife told you.
42. Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.
43. The key to success is consistency.
44. HARD WORK
45. To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.
46. My dark circles are the hunger of the achievements I seek which do not let me sleep.
47. English Translation:
It is exceptional to be liked in first glance
It is exceptional to scatter in your own soul
It is not exceptional to achieve success
It is exceptional to stay successful
nazar nazar meñ utarnā kamāl hotā hai
nafas nafas meñ bikharnā kamāl hotā hai
bulandiyoñ pe pahuñchnā koī kamāl nahīñ
bulandiyoñ pe Thaharnā kamāl hotā hai
48. Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory.
49. Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.
50. I try not to be influenced by success or popularity.
51. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
52. The level of our success is limited only by our imagination and no act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
53. Success in business is measured by the trust of your clients.
54. You always pass failure on the way to success.
55. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize HOW CLOSE they were to success when they gave up.
56. An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one.
57. An artist should never be a prisoner of himself, prisoner of style, prisoner of reputation, prisoner of success.