1. Everything I have I owe to this job…this stupid, wonderful, boring, amazing job.
2. No, I’m not going to tell them about the downsizing. If a patient has cancer, you don’t tell them.
3. Michael always says, 'K-I-S-S, keep it simple, stupid.' Great advice, hurts my feelings every time.
4. Trying to be happy by accumulating possessions is just like trying to satisfy hunger by taping sandwiches all over your body
5. Taking Advantage Tactic #9
Feigning Ignorance or Confusion. Playing dumb, or acting like they don’t know what you’re talking about, which can throw you off balance and make you doubt yourself.
6. Stupidity is not a crime. It it is, you'll end up in jail.
7. Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
8. I don't mean to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.