1. Strong women lift women up. Weak women tear women down.
2. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecurity run your life.
3. People cry, not because they are weak. It's because they have been strong for too long.
4. Too many people who don't have anyone they care about. Who think if they don't love anyone else then they're free to do whatever they want. They think they have nothing to lose, and that makes them stronger. If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing you really want, either. You're full of confidence, and look down on people who lose things, who want things, who are happy, or sad sometimes. But that's not the way things are. And it's just not right.
5. Tough times never last, but tough people do.
6. A winner is just a loser who tried it one more time
7. the same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of, not the circumstances.
8. Good Morning!
Don't let the length of your trials determine the strength of your faith. This life is temporary and this life is a test.
9. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up.
10. I think this is what we all want to hear: that we are not alone in hitting the bottom, and that it is possible to come out of that place courageous, beautiful, and strong.
11. endurance (noun)
the power to withstand pain or hardships; the ability or strength to continue despite fatigue, stress or otherwise adverse conditions
12. Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight.
You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.
If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.