1. Whenever I think of something but can't think of what it was I was thinking of, I can't stop thinking until I think I'm thinking of it again. I think I think too much.
2. Complete trust in Allah quiets stress response.
3. Don't drag the past with you and don't drag the future towards you and stay happy where you are with what you have.
4. Borderline personality disorder
-feeling empty and abandoned regardless of support
-difficulty in handling stressful situations
-episodes of paranoia
-may have risky and impulsive behavior like unsafe sex, binge drinking and gambling
5. To diagnose a Personality Disorder, the behaviors and feelings must be consistent across several life circumstances. It should also cause significant distress and impairment in at least two of the following areas:
-the way you perceive or interpret yourself and other people
-the way you act when dealing with other people
-the appropriateness of your emotional responses
-how well you can control your impulses
6. These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
7. Mood Swing Triggers
-a big change in your life
A doctor can tell you if you are experiencing mood swings because of a lifestyle change or if there is some other underlying issue.
8. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
9. How does time pass so quickly?
Because we have so much to do and not enough time to do everything. This feeling of yours is referred to as "time pressure".
10. Time is passing by, and it will keep passing by. Do not stress over it as it will keep passing regardless. Act on your goals one day at a time.
11. I try to live my life one day at a time, and if I look too far in advance, I get really stressed.
12. the amount of endurance you develop is determined by the amount of stress you're willing to overcome.
13. endurance (noun)
the power to withstand pain or hardships; the ability or strength to continue despite fatigue, stress or otherwise adverse conditions
14. I think pressure is healthy, and very few can handle it.
15. Self harm is a form of expression of your pain and intense emotions. Express it through other means such as writing a journal, write a song, take a bath, cuddle a pet, call a friend, exercise, punch a cushion or a mattress or scream into your pillow, squeeze a stress ball, Rip something up (paper, magazine), place rubber bands on your wrist, arms or legs and snap instead of cutting.
16. Sweat off the stress
17. From sleeping with our parents with no stress, to sleeping alone with stress - we grew up.
18. Emotional exhaustion is a state of feeling emotionally worn-out and drained as a result of accumulated stress from your personal or work lives, or a combination of both. Emotional exhaustion is one of the signs of burnout.
19. Emotional Drainage is caused by a long-term stress either in personal life or at work. Stress is subjective; what stresses one person can be absolutely normal to handle for another person.
20. The best way to treat stress is to eliminate the stressor