1. Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, it is about the stories you tell
2. Nothing sticks in your head better than a story.
Stories can express the most complex ideas in the most digestible ways.
Tags: Storytelling |
3. The key is, no matter what story you tell, make the buyer the hero.
4. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
5. I'd say 60% of the stories I tell go unfinished cause either someone cuts me off or I stop talking cause I realize no one's listening.