1. Nothing sticks in your head better than a story.
Stories can express the most complex ideas in the most digestible ways.
Tags: Storytelling |
2. The key is, no matter what story you tell, make the buyer the hero.
3. Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make, it is about the stories you tell
4. I'd say 60% of the stories I tell go unfinished cause either someone cuts me off or I stop talking cause I realize no one's listening.
5. People do not buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic
6. Why did you choose to live with your dad, my son? Don't you love me?
Son: I love you Mom. But I know that he will need me more.
7. When you write a story, you are telling yourself the story. When you rewrite, your main job is taking out all the things that are NOT the story...Your stuff starts out being just for you...but then it goes out. Once you know what the story is and get it right, as right as you can...it belongs to anyone who wants to read it, or criticise it.