1. Some people create their own storms and then get upset when it rains.
Tags: Storm |
2. If there is ever a fascist takeover in America, it will come not in the form of storm troopers kicking down doors but with lawyers and social workers saying. "I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
3. A friend of mine did his pilot’s exam just after a storm, and flew through a rainbow. He passed with flying colors.
4. There is a silence in storm and storm in silence.
5. Every storm runs out of rain.
6. When the storms do come; you can only allow them to slow you down, but don't let them stop you, there will be delays, detours, and disappointments but you have to keep pushing through it.
7. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
8. Anxiety was born in the very same moment as mankind. And since we will never be able to master it, we will have to learn to live with it— just as we have learned to live with storms.