11 Storm Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Some people create their own storms and then get upset when it rains.
Tags: Storm |
2. If there is ever a fascist takeover in America, it will come not in the form of storm troopers kicking down doors but with lawyers and social workers saying. "I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | Storm |
3. A friend of mine did his pilot’s exam just after a storm, and flew through a rainbow. He passed with flying colors.
4. There is a silence in storm and storm in silence.
Tags: Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Silent Treatment | Silence | Storm |
5. Every storm runs out of rain.
Tags: Rain | Quotes that make you think | Empowering | Hugot Lines in English | Storm |
6. When the storms do come; you can only allow them to slow you down, but don't let them stop you, there will be delays, detours, and disappointments but you have to keep pushing through it.
Tags: Life Struggle | Storm | Setback | Stopped | Delay | Detour | Disappointment | Keep your head up |
7. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
Tags: Life Struggle | Not Afraid | Storm | Self Learning | Sailor | Ship |
8. Anxiety was born in the very same moment as mankind. And since we will never be able to master it, we will have to learn to live with it— just as we have learned to live with storms.
Tags: Anxiety | Health Anxiety | Storm |
9. After every storm, there is a rainbow. If you have eyes, you will find it. If you have wisdom, you will create it. If you have love for yourself and others, you won’t need it.
Tags: Rainbow | Storm | Eyes | Finding | Created | Self Love |
10. The greater your storm,
the brighter your rainbow.
Tags: Rainbow | Storm | Hardship | Difficulty |
11. When you are having a panic attack
1. Allow the symptoms and sensations to take place. Let them happen and don’t give them importance or respect that they crave. This will stop any further adrenaline spikes.
2. Distract your focus and get your adrenaline out of the system by walking/jogging. Set a challenge of walking and coming back within a time limit. This will help in focus distraction.
3. Let the storm pass.
Over a period of time, this management of panic attack/anxiety will become habitual.
Tags: Panic Attack | Health Anxiety | Anxiety | Walking | Running | Symptoms | Sensation | Let It Go | Adrenaline | Focus | Storm | Fight or Flight |