9 Stone Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. I heard what you said.
I’m not the silly romantic you think.
I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars.
I don’t want gemstones or gold.
I have those things already.
I want … a steady hand.
A kind soul.
I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.
I want to love, and be loved.
Tags: Expectations | Heart | Love Quotes for Her | Stone | Diamond |
2. Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.
Tags: Sad Love | Moving On | Love Quotes for Her | Stone |
3. Perfectionism is the voice of the oppressor, the enemy of the people. It will keep you cramped and insane your whole life, and it is the main obstacle between you and a shitty first draft. I think perfectionism is based on the obsessive belief that if you run carefully enough, hitting each stepping-stone just right, you won't have to die. The truth is that you will die anyway and that a lot of people who aren't even looking at their feet are going to do a whole lot better than you, and have a lot more fun while they're doing it.
Tags: Perfectionism | Death | Enemy | Insanity | Oppression | Obstacle | Too Careful | Enjoy The Journey | Stone |
4. Be like a diamond precious & Rare. not like a stone found everywhere.
Tags: Hijab Quotes and Memes | Beauty | Precious | Pearl | Stone | Diamond |
5. Dear Muslimah, don't be proud if every guy wants you. Cheap items have many buyers. Be a rare stone that only the pious can afford you, reach and get you in halal relationship (Nikah).
Tags: Halal | Muslimah | Cheap | Afford | Nikah | Stone |
6. Narrated Asma' bint Abu Bakr:
When Az-Zubair married me, he had no real property or any slave or anything else except a camel which drew water from the well, and his horse. I used to feed his horse with fodder and drew water and sew the bucket for drawing it, and prepare the dough, but I did not know how to bake bread. So our Ansari neighbors used to bake bread for me, and they were honorable ladies. I used to carry the date stones on my head from Zubair's land given to him by Allah's Messenger (pbuh) and this land was two third Farsakh (about two miles) from my house. One day, while I was coming with the date stones on my head, I met Allah's Messenger (pbuh) along with some Ansari people. He called me and then, (directing his camel to kneel down) said, "Ikh! Ikh!" so as to make me ride behind him (on his camel). I felt shy to travel with the men and remembered Az-Zubair and his sense of Ghira, as he was one of those people who had the greatest sense of Ghira. Allah's Messenger (pbuh) noticed that I felt shy, so he proceeded. I came to Az-Zubair and said, "I met Allah's Messenger (pbuh) while I was carrying a load of date stones on my head, and he had some companions with him. He made his camel kneel down so that I might ride, but I felt shy in his presence and remembered your sense of Ghira. On that Az-Zubair said, "By Allah, your carrying the date stones (and you being seen by the Prophet (pbuh) in such a state) is more shameful to me than your riding with him." (I continued serving in this way) till Abu Bakr sent me a servant to look after the horse, whereupon I felt as if he had set me free.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5224]
Tags: Gheerah | Camel | Less Money | Shy | Shame | Stone |
7. May God speed you. May the Sun not burn your skin. May the rain not make you cold. May stones stay away from your feet. Go like water, and come back like water.
Tags: Prayer | Wishes | Feel Good | TV Show Quotes | Stone |
8. When you come across a stone in your path, the weak would say it’s an obstacle, but the strong would call it a stepping stone.
Tags: Korean Drama | Weakness | Strong | Motivational | Failure | Stone |
9. Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds…
Tags: Life Struggle | Stone | Diamond |