8 Standing Up Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Standing Up Quotes
1. Bullies are predators. They will go after the weakest prey. Trying to stop a bully by teaching a child to stand up to him is like teaching the weakest gazelle to be stronger. The predator will not stop going after the weakest prey, he will ONLY stop going after THAT target.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Weakness | Stop | Teacher | Standing Up | Taking Advantage | Children | Raising Children | Targeting |
2. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Insecurities | Jealousy | Feel Good | Standing Up | Looking Good | Beauty | Job | Friendship | Mental Health | Mental Wellness | Mind Games | Mind Control | Psychology |
3. Many bullies are also cowards: When their victims begin to show backbone and stand up for their rights, a bully will often back down. This is true in schoolyards, as well as in domestic and office environments.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Coward | Weakness | Strong | Standing Up | Domestic Violence | Victim |
4. When confronting bullies, be sure to place yourself in a position where you can safely protect yourself, whether it’s standing tall on your own, having other people present as witnesses and support, or keeping a paper trail of the bully’s inappropriate behavior.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Confrontation | Safe | Standing Up | Witness | Supportive | Inappropriate | Paper |
5. Let's continue to stand up for those who are vulnerable to being left out or marginalized.
Tags: Feeling Left Out | Standing Up | Vulnerable | Bias | Political |
6. I will be on the side of the oppressed, of those that are trying to be accepted in this society.
Tags: Standing Up | Oppression | Accept | Society | Feeling Left Out |
7. To those who abuse: the sin is yours, the crime is yours, and the shame is yours. To those who protect the perpetrators: blaming the victims only masks the evil within, making you as guilty as those who abuse. Stand up for the innocent or go down with the rest.
Tags: Victim | Abuse | Standing Up | Hiding Behind A Mask |
8. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.
Tags: Fresh Start | Failure | Giving Up | Standing Up |