1. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
2. If you are looking for a spouse, look for the one who will take you to Jannah.
3. Don’t expect your spouse to be perfect. He/she is only the dunya version of themselves. Their ‘perfect’ version is saved for Jannah.
4. Give your heart to Allah and he will give it to someone who deserves it.
May Allah grant us the best.
5. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
6. As long as you keep praying for my well being, what is there to fret?
7. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.
8. Your soulmate is not another person's spouse.