1. "A man's spending on his family is a deed of charity."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 4006]
2. "When a man spends on his family, seeking reward for that, that is an act of charity on his part."
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 2545]
3. Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.
4. A: How much did you spend on this?
B: $1400. But all of it's on credit cards, so it's like $5 a month for the next 2,000 years.
5. Don't spend your major time on minor things.
- Jim Rohn
6. I was meant to be rich. I can tell by the way I spend money.