1. I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.
2. Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.
3. Ok, too many different words from coming at me from too many different sentences.
4. Conceal your heart, control your mouth. Beware of releasing the restraints in you; Listen if you want to endure in the mouth of the hearers. Speak after you have mastered the craft.
5. Fill your mind before you empty your mouth.
6. The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.