1. Fill your mind before you empty your mouth.
2. Conceal your heart, control your mouth. Beware of releasing the restraints in you; Listen if you want to endure in the mouth of the hearers. Speak after you have mastered the craft.
3. tears are words that need to be written
4. I cut myself because you wouldn't let me cry.
I cried because you wouldn't let me speak.
I spoke because you wouldn't let me shine.
I shone because I thought you loved me...
5. I'm sorry what language are you speaking?
It sounds like bullshit.
6. me: [getting my heart shattered into a million pieces] haha no worries
7. Talk and use words instead of actions—speak rather than hit. Talk with the child about what behaviors are acceptable or not, what is safe or dangerous, and why.
8. Fermented kimchi, cordyceps, puer tea – in this world, there are things that get better the longer you leave them. However, there isn’t any good in leaving the uncomfortable feelings between people. The distance between two people is always caused by saying one less thing or by not saying something that should’ve been said. Before letting the distance grow from those unsaid words, it would be good to repair the relationship to what it used to be.
9. You will be told your whole life that you need to learn to listen. I would say that you need to learn to be the last to speak. The skill to hold your opinions to yourself until everyone has spoken does two things: It gives everyone the feeling that they have been heard and contributed, and you get the benefit of hearing what everybody else has to think before you render your opinion.
Tags: Wise | Wisdom | Inspirational | Strategy | Communication | Healthy Communication | Art | Patience | Impatience | Listening a Person | Question | Leadership | Public Speaking | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Speak | Your Opinion |
10. Good words bring good feeling to the heart.
Speak with kindness, always.
11. Always ask yourself: "What will happen if I say nothing?"