1. When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
2. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.
3. Your soulmate is not another person's spouse.
4. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.
5. Marriage: sometimes soulmates, sometimes cellmates.