1. Sorry is not enough.
Sometimes you actually have to change.
2. Saying sorry without sincerity is bullshit.
3. Never apologize for being you.
4. Sometimes boundaries are forgotten. Sometimes it takes some effort to change, and new boundaries are forgotten. So then, you need to apologize and renew your commitment.
5. Taking Advantage Tactic #8
Playing the Victim. Using exaggerated complaints about their hardships to make you feel sorry for them so they get what they want.
6. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.
7. Sorry I Ovary-acted.
8. Apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.
9. You can’t keep doing shitty things, and then feel bad about yourself like that makes it okay! You need to be better!
10. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.