1. When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there.
But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can oftentimes arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions.
Most people just don’t put in the time or energy to get there.
2. Water is the solution to all your problems.
3. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
4. Understanding what triggers you to self-harm is a vital step to recovery.
5. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
6. When one is consumed by the sorrows of life, three things give him relief: offspring, a wife, and the company of the Lord's devotees.
7. If we can’t stop the pouring rain, let’s get soaked in it together.