1. When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there.
But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can oftentimes arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions.
Most people just don’t put in the time or energy to get there.
2. Water is the solution to all your problems.
3. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
4. Understanding what triggers you to self-harm is a vital step to recovery.
5. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
6. When one is consumed by the sorrows of life, three things give him relief: offspring, a wife, and the company of the Lord's devotees.
7. If we can’t stop the pouring rain, let’s get soaked in it together.
8. You can think your way to failure and unhappiness, but you can also think your way to success and happiness.
9. People can have the best of intentions when they tell their loved ones how they should be living their lives. But often times, when we are in struggle, we are seeking to be supported, not solved.
10. It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure.
11. Being calm about everything allows your mind to find solutions. Calmness is also a state of trust. Instead of overthinking and overreacting, you just surrender for that moment and allow yourself to receive guidance for what doesn't make sense.
12. When you get angry, take a timeout and think about the situation, examine the issues and facts.
Think about how to present your feelings and the issue, along with a short request such as “ I would appreciate it if you would discuss any major purchases with me in the future”