25 Society Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. As we try to achieve perfection, society changes and we just become more imperfect.
Tags: Perfectionism | Imperfection | Society |
2. Don't Let Society Define You.
Tags: Hijab Quotes and Memes | Society | Herd Mentality |
3. Haram is Haram, even if the world is doing it. Halal is Halal, even if you are the only one who is doing it.
Tags: Halal | Society | Balance |
4. Social good is what brings peace to family and society.
Tags: Ancient Egyptian | Charity | Social Entrepreneurship | Society |
5. I do things every day without fear, because I am privileged, and I am privileged every day because I am white. Being not racist is not enough, we must be anti racist. Social change is enacted when a society mobilises.
Tags: Racism | Solidarity | Protest | Fear | Privileged | White | Racist | Social Behavior | Society |
6. you're somebody type.
Tags: Blood | Charity | Humanity | Help | Society |
7. Blood cannot be manufactured.
Tags: Blood | Phlebotomy | Charity | Help | Humanity | Society |
8. In a society that profits from your self-doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act.
Tags: Society | Profit | Self Doubt | Self Love | Self Esteem | Rebellious |
9. I will be on the side of the oppressed, of those that are trying to be accepted in this society.
Tags: Standing Up | Oppression | Accept | Society | Feeling Left Out |
10. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
11. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
12. He who eats alone chokes alone.
Tags: Arabic | Eating Alone | Gratitude | Society | Social Behavior | Relatives | Friendliness |
13. Dear insecure girls,
You're not ugly, society is.
Tags: Ugly Girl | Ugly | Insecurities | Girl | Society | Self Hate | Self Doubt | Self Esteem |
14. You are personally responsible for growing more ethical than the society you grew up in.
Tags: Society | Ethical | Responsibility | Self Learning |
15. If I cared about what others thought, I would have applied more makeup to hide the dark circles under my eyes. But since I didn't care, I just played with the eyeliner and mascara as usual.
Tags: Dark Circles | Society |
16. In every class of society, gratitude is the rarest of all human virtues.
Tags: Ungrateful | Society | Human Behavior |
17. If you see beauty in something, don't wait for others to agree.
Tags: Aesthetic | Beauty | Opinion | Validation | Society | Pressure | Approval | Disapproval | Pleasing |
18. What people in the world think of you is really none of your business
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Judgemental | Society | Be Yourself |
19. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference.
They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
Tags: Corruption | Nation | Mind | Society | Difference | Father | Mother | Teachers Day |
20. Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population.
Tags: Tolerance | Law | Freedom | Express Yourself | Punishing | Spirit | Society |
21. The woman is half of the society; any country which pursues development should not leave her in poverty or illiteracy.
Tags: Women | Society | Poverty | Illiteracy | Working Women |
22. It is my duty as the leader of the young people of this country to encourage them to work and to exert themselves in order to raise their own standards and to be of service to the country. The individual who is healthy and of a sound mind and body but who does not work commits a crime against himself and society.
Tags: Ruler | Youth | Country | Work Motivation | Society |
23. I’ve learned that if you’re too skinny, they’ll say something about it. If you’re not skinny enough, they’ll say something about it. I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can.
Tags: Overweight | Underweight | Gossip | Criticism | Jealousy | Society | Skin Care |
24. I wanted to start a revolution, using art to build the sort of society I myself envisioned.
Tags: Art | Revolution | Society | Change the World |
25. Having privilege isn't the problem.
The question is what are we doing with our privilege to create change in society?
Tags: Yoga | Privileged | Society | Change the World |