1. As we try to achieve perfection, society changes and we just become more imperfect.
2. Don't Let Society Define You.
3. Haram is Haram, even if the world is doing it. Halal is Halal, even if you are the only one who is doing it.
4. Social good is what brings peace to family and society.
5. I do things every day without fear, because I am privileged, and I am privileged every day because I am white. Being not racist is not enough, we must be anti racist. Social change is enacted when a society mobilises.
6. you're somebody type.
7. Blood cannot be manufactured.
8. In a society that profits from your self-doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act.
9. I will be on the side of the oppressed, of those that are trying to be accepted in this society.
10. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Your Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
11. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
12. He who eats alone chokes alone.
13. Dear insecure girls,
You're not ugly, society is.
14. You are personally responsible for growing more ethical than the society you grew up in.