Social Behavior Quotes
1. If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you are an extremely weak individual.
2. Abu Hurayra said, "A man came to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and said,
'Messenger of Allah! I have relatives with whom I maintain ties while they cut me off. I am good to them while they are bad to me. They behave foolishly towards me while I am forbearing towards them.'
The Prophet said, 'If things are as you said, it is as if you were putting hot ashes on them and you will not lack a supporter against them from Allah as long as you continue to do that.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 52]
3. Hijab is the veil that has to be drawn over our body, our behavior, and our speech.
4. YOUR MOOD SHOULD
5. Give yourself an incentive to behave. Why not give yourself a small treat if you manage to get through PMS without losing your temper?
6. Schizoid personality disorder
-little interest in relationships
-not very social
-difficulty in understanding social cues
-may seem emotionally cold
7. To diagnose a Personality Disorder, the behaviors and feelings must be consistent across several life circumstances. It should also cause significant distress and impairment in at least two of the following areas:
-the way you perceive or interpret yourself and other people
-the way you act when dealing with other people
-the appropriateness of your emotional responses
-how well you can control your impulses
8. People with Personality disorder do not find any problem with their behavior and believe they are normal. This can be upsetting for them if you tell them that they might have a Personality disorder.
9. I do things every day without fear, because I am privileged, and I am privileged every day because I am white. Being not racist is not enough, we must be anti racist. Social change is enacted when a society mobilises.
10. My past behavior makes me cringe.
11. If you are receiving silent treatment from an adult bully, either call out the behavior ASAP or ignore it.
12. Passive-aggressive or covert bullying: Difficult to notice. A passive-aggressive or covert bully, however, behaves appropriately on the surface, but takes you down with subtlety.
Examples of passive-aggressive and covert bullying include negative gossip, negative joking at someone’s expense, sarcasm, condescending eye contact, facial expression or gestures, mimicking to ridicule, deliberately causing embarrassment and insecurity, the invisible treatment, social exclusion, professional isolation, and deliberately sabotaging someone’s well-being, happiness, and success.
Tags: Passive Aggressive | Bully | Adult Bully | Social Behavior | Subtle | Gossip | Poor Joke | When Someone Puts You Down | Looking Down | Shame | Embarassment | Insecurities | Treating Badly | Mental Wellness | Happiness | Success |
13. He who eats alone chokes alone.
14. Why in the world do we have to be like this? We lose weight when we aren’t even fat. We throw up and do plastic surgeries as if we will die if we weren’t pretty. We rate people’s faces and fight amongst ourselves. Why on earth do we have to be like this? I don’t want to do it anymore. I really don’t want to. I will think properly about what makes me happy again from now on.
15. One who is kind is sympathetic and gentle with others.
He is considerate of others' feelings and courteous in his behavior.
He has a helpful nature.
Kindness pardons others' weaknesses and faults.
Kindness is extended to all: to the aged and the young, to animals, to those low of station as well as the high.