1. Try never to be the smartest person in the room.
And if you are, I suggest you invite smarter people .... or find a different room
2. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
3. Smart people always choose comfort over luxury
4. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecurity run your life.
5. A: You think you're smarter than everyone else.
B: I don't think I'm smarter than everyone else. I know I am.
6. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept |
7. Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.
8. You have to push yourself to be spectacularly better at the thing you bring to the marketplace than most people. And you can.
9. There is no trap so deadly as the trap you set for yourself.
10. Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selective you become.
11. People are not who they say but rather who their actions reveal them to be....Be smart about it. Don't fall for the bullshit.
12. My friend said, "What rhymes with banana?"
I replied: "No it doesn't".
13. The belief systems of the person with a victim identity fall along these lines:
1. Life is really, really hard.
2. Don't get up, you'll just get kicked back down again.
3. Beware, always beware of trickery; it's around every corner.
4. You can't trust anyone.
5. I can't.
7. You just don't understand how hard it is for me.
8. Everyone is always picking on me.
9. "They" are always bigger, badder and smarter than me.
14. When I was young, I admired clever people.
Now that I am old, I admire kind people.