1. Try never to be the smartest person in the room.
And if you are, I suggest you invite smarter people .... or find a different room
2. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
3. You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecurity run your life.
4. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept |
5. You have to push yourself to be spectacularly better at the thing you bring to the marketplace than most people. And you can.
6. A: You think you're smarter than everyone else.
B: I don't think I'm smarter than everyone else. I know I am.
7. Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.
8. Smart people always choose comfort over luxury
9. There is no trap so deadly as the trap you set for yourself.