1. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.
2. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
3. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
4. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
5. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
6. Remember, there is no such thing as small act of kindness. Your every bit of kindness creates a ripple effect that has no logical end.