1. There are two ways to remove a Band-Aid : slowly and painfully, or quickly and painfully. Your choice.
2. Even if your ambitions are huge, start slow, start small, build gradually, build smart.
3. A great storyteller is keenly attuned to his audience; he knows when to slow down for maximum suspense and when to speed up for comic effect. He can sense when he’s losing people’s interest and can make adjustments to his tone or even to the story itself to recapture their attention.
4. It’s a slow process.
And quitting won’t speed it up.
5. Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.
6. I have a fear of speed bumps
But i am slowly getting over it
7. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
8. Time passes so slowly if you are unaware of it and so quickly if you are aware of it.