Sleeping Alone Quotes
1. I sleep better when I'm next to you
2. all i know is no one should have to be alone...
3. One day, when I wake up at 3am, unable to sleep, I will look next to me and you will be there - sleeping peacefully beside me. And suddenly, the world won't seem so lonely.
4. From sleeping with our parents with no stress, to sleeping alone with stress - we grew up.
5. I don't understand why my friends ask me for relationship advice. If I was already married, I wouldn't be sleeping next to my unfolded laundry.
6. I am getting pretty tired of sleeping alone.
7. Marriage is good for those who are scared to sleep alone at night.
8. I want to sleep but my brain won't stop talking to itself.
9. I don't like going to bed without you...
10. Wish you were here...
11. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone.
12. I Hate Sleeping Alone.
13. Dear mind,please stop thinking so much at night, I need to sleep.
14. Some nights, I can't sleep because my mind is consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.
15. When I am with you, we stay up all night.
When you're not here, I can't go to sleep.
Praise God for those two insomnia's!
And the difference between them.
16. Oh God I'm sick of sleeping alone.
17. Relationship status: sleeping in my bed diagonally.
18. One night, I will wake up at 3am - and roll over into your arms. You will rub my back until I fall back to sleep. I will wait for that.
19. Once you get a taste of sleeping next to someone you love, sleeping alone in your bed really sucks
20. Sleeping alone seemed unnatural to me, and pitiful, something done in hospitals or when you're contagious.
21. For a person who always slept alone, starting to share your bed with your spouse after marriage is a blessed feeling.
22. In our lives, on average, we will be asleep for a total of 8,477 days. If we're lucky, some of that time will be sleeping next to someone we love.
- Ze Frank
23. Sleeping alone, except doctor's orders, does much harm. Children will tell you how lonely it is sleeping alone. If possible, you should always sleep with someone you love. You both recharge your mutual batteries free of charge.
24. Be alone, Eat alone, take yourself on Dates. Take time to understand & love who you are.