15 Sinner Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.
Tags: Spirituality | Judgemental | Future | Marriage | Nikah | Future | Past | Saint | Sinner | Adultery | Fornication | Hell | Judgement Day | Jannah Paradise |
2. Jannah was created for sinners who repent.
Tags: Forgiveness | Past | Jannah Paradise | Sinner | Adultery | Fornication | Repent | Regret |
3. If you avoid the great sins which you are forbidden to do, We shall remit from you your (small) sins, and admit you to a Noble Entrance (i.e. Paradise).
Tags: Forgiveness | Quran | Jannah Paradise | Sinner | Forbidden |
4. By saying: Subhan Allah a hundred times, then one thousand good deeds will be recorded for him or one thousand sins will be blotted out from his record.
[Riyad as Salihin:Book 16, Hadith 24]
Tags: Hadith | Sinner | Good Deed | SubhanAllah | Dhikr |
5. Death is so near. Turn back to Allah.
6. "when a Muslim is afflicted by an anxiety, pain or sickness then, because of that, his sins are atoned. So much, so that if a thorn pricks him or he suffers a simple, minor injury (His sins are forgiven)”.
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Book 1, Hadith 8]
Tags: Mood Swings | Anxiety | Pain | Sick | Forgiveness | Suffering | Sinner | Hadith |
7. How beautiful is it that Allah will eagerly forgive you for the things you can't even forgive yourself for.
Tags: Forgiveness | Beautiful | Repent | Sinner | Regret | SubhanAllah |
8. It is reported by Qays that Amr bin al-Aas (ra) was going somewhere with his friends. They saw a dead mule whose belly had swollen up. Amr (ra)said," By Allah, it is better for one to eat to his full from this (dead mule) than to eat the flesh of a Muslim" (He meant to say that to backbite anyone is worse than eating the meat of a dead animal).
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Book 31, Hadith 736]
Tags: Backbiting | Sinner | Hadith | Haram | Character |
9. Ramadan is about losing sins, not weight
Tags: Ramadan | Sinner | Forgiveness |
10. (Quran 5:39)
"But whoever repents after his wrongdoing and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
Tags: Astaghfirullah | Wrong | Reform | Forgiveness | Mercy | Human Nature | SubhanAllah | Alhamdulillah | Sinner | Quran |
11. The Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked about the great sins He said,"They are:
(1) To join others in worship with Allah,
(2) To be undutiful to one's parents.
(3) To kill a person (which Allah has forbidden to kill) (i.e. to commit the crime of murdering).
(4) And to give a false witness."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 2653]
Tags: Sinner | Worship | Allah | Disbeliever | Dutiful | Parents | Forbidden | Kill | Haram | Crime | Murder | Liar | Witness | Islamic Quotes about Mother | Islamic Quotes about Father | Islamic Quotes about Family | Hadith |
12. These violent delights have violent ends...
Tags: Violence | Domestic Violence | Political | Pleasure | Sinner | Crime |
13. You can’t go back in time and start over again, but you can aim for a new ending starting from now.
Tags: Korean Drama | Repent | Past | Present | Future | Sinner | Regret |
14. God may forgive your sins, but your nervous system won't.
Tags: Nervous System | Sinner | Science | Scientific |
15. Anger is a primary emotion that quickly triggers the brain - within 1/20th of a second. We often are primed to get angry because we are experiencing “other” issues like Low self-worth, unmet goals, disappointments, abuse, expectations, fear, selfishness, sins, skill deficits, stress or other emotional or relationship problems.
Tags: Anger | Emotions | Trigger | Brain | Self Worth | Life Goals | Relationship Goals | Disappointment | Abuse | Emotional Abuse | Expectations | Fear | Selfishness | Sinner | Soft Skills | Stress | Relationship | Anxiety |