1. We try to focus and do very few things well.
And focusing is hard because focusing doesn’t mean saying yes, it means saying no.
So we decide not to do a lot of things so we can focus on a handful of things and do them well.
2. I sat in a world of sorrow trying to figure things out.
I couldn’t because the world isn’t supposed to be figured out.
You’re not supposed to get it.
You’re supposed to flow with it and things come or don’t.
It’s that simple, but we think everything’s complex when it’s just sitting right in front of us.
3. Michael always says, 'K-I-S-S, keep it simple, stupid.' Great advice, hurts my feelings every time.
4. The way we’re running the company, the product design, the advertising, it all comes down to this:
Let’s make it simple. Really simple.
5. No one has it all figured out, especially not the people who are acting like they do and judging you because of it.
Pretending to be something you aren't because you're trying to please a bunch of judgmental hypocrites and shitheads is not the way to be happy.
Living the life you want to live is.
It really is that simple.
6. Simple is not easy.
- Carl Pei
7. The best marriage is the easiest and simplest one.