1. Even though I will never know the pain and suffering they have endured, or what it feels like to try to survive in a world plagued by systemic racism, I know I can use my own voice to help amplify those voices that have been muffled for too long.
2. "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should not hurt his neighbor and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should serve his guest generously and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should speak what is good or keep silent."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6136]
3. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
4. Talk with beauty or beautify yourself with silence.
5. Silence is half consent.
Urdu Proverb - الخاموشی نیم رضا۔
6. Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.
7. Sometimes, Sabar and Silence is better than expressing how you really feel.