1. Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.
2. Talk with beauty or beautify yourself with silence.
3. "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should not hurt his neighbor and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should serve his guest generously and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should speak what is good or keep silent."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6136]
4. Silence is half consent.
Urdu Proverb - الخاموشی نیم رضا۔
5. Sometimes, Sabar and Silence is better than expressing how you really feel.
6. Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
7. Even though I will never know the pain and suffering they have endured, or what it feels like to try to survive in a world plagued by systemic racism, I know I can use my own voice to help amplify those voices that have been muffled for too long.
8. How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be very angry.
9. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to strengthen each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in all pain, to be one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting.