Showing Off Quotes
1. The best marriage is the easiest and simplest one.
2. Powerpoints are the peacocks of the business world; all show, no meat.
3. Don't flaunt and show off your good deeds. Keep it between you and the Almighty. None can grant you paradise. That's something only he can do.
4. Luxury is the ease of a t-shirt in a very expensive dress.
5. A virtuos woman is not moved by big names and flamboyance, but only men of profound wisdom and integrity move her.
6. Knowitall is the person who prides themselves on the vast knowledge of a variety of subjects.
Indeed they could be smart, or a storehouse of useless or incorrect trivia.
regardless, they have a hard time participating in conversations without appearing to be a show off.