Short Quotes Quotes
1. I’d rather be optimistic and wrong, than pessimistic and right.
2. Never memorize something that you can look up.
3. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.
4. Once you discover one simple fact, and that is everything around you that you call life, was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
5. Opportunity favors prepared mind.
6. Above all, don't lie to yourself.
The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.
And having no respect he ceases to love.
7. High grades don’t measure intelligence.
8. Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
9. Luck has a habit of favoring those who don't depend on it.
10. I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school.
They don't teach you how to love somebody.
They don't teach you how to be famous.
They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor.
They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer.
They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind.
They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying.
They don't teach you anything worth knowing.
11. Some people see things that are and ask, Why?
Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not?
Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
12. You have to believe that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
13. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
14. Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.
15. Choices are easy when you have nothing to lose.
16. When you see a good move, look for a better one.
17. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
18. The stupidity of people comes from having an answer to everything.
The wisdom of the novel comes from having a question for everything.
19. The world is full of Educated fools.
20. Never take help of tears to show your emotions, and never take help of words to show your anger.
21. When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.
22. When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
23. To travel is to live. Breathe some life into your life and go outside!
24. Try never to be the smartest person in the room.
And if you are, I suggest you invite smarter people .... or find a different room
25. Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
26. Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.
27. My favorite things in life don't cost any money.
It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
28. Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce themselves from their predecessors.
29. How do you defend against a person who is ready to die?
How do you defend against a person who don’t fear being sent to prison for life?
How do you defend against a person who has nothing to lose?
It’s like trying to defend against a suicide bomber, who has no problem going out in a glorified bang.