1. "Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is All-Aware of what they do."
2. Assuming that your partner is satisfied or isn't - with your sexual life - is a big mistake and is commonly made because so many of us feel funny about talking about sex. But I promise you the assumptions are gonna kill ya!
3. Histrionic personality disorder
-seeking attention by being overly dramatic or sexually provocative
-easily influenced by people
-extremely sensitive to criticism or disapproval
4. Hilal bin Umaiyya accused his wife of illegal sexual intercourse and came to the Prophet (pbuh) to bear witness (against her), (taking the oath of Lian). The Prophet (pbuh) was saying, "Allah knows that either of you is a liar. Will anyone of you repent (to Allah)?" Then the lady got up and gave her witness.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5307]
5. Now that you've been together a few years - you can relapse into only talking about the kids or your To-do list. And that is awful for the relationship.
6. "O young men, those of you who can support a wife should marry, for it (marriage) controls the gaze and preserves one from immorality. And whoever cannot (marry) should fast, for it is a means of reducing the sexual desire."