1. I got this real moron thing I do, it's called thinking. And I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. I have certain rules I live by. My first rule, I don't believe anything the government tells me, and I don't take very seriously the media or the press in this country.
2. Minor injuries does not mean its not serious. Self-harming is always serious, and should not be taken lightly.
3. My wife, Mary, and I have been married for forty-seven years, and not once have we had an argument serious enough to consider divorce; murder, yes, but divorce, never.
4. How do you take your coffee?
Seriously ... very seriously.
5. Proofread you're work if you want to be taken seriously.
6. The first mistake of art is to assume that it's serious.
7. Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious.