1. To love at all is to be vulnerable.
Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken.
If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal.
Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements.
Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.
To love is to be vulnerable.
2. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not selfish, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
3. Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians.
Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck.
Well, where do people think these politicians come from?
They don't fall out of the sky.
They don't pass through a membrane from another reality.
They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens.
This is the best we can do folks.
This is what we have to offer.
It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out.
If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.
Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans.
So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck.
Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public.
Yeah, the public sucks.
There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody:
'The Public Sucks. F*ck Hope.
4. We are living in a world where helping others is not usual. People often give help to those with whom they have some vested interest or selfishness.
One can barely find someone who is willing to give without any selfish intentions.
But some people act like a blessing in disguise.
5. Maybe we weren't right together, but, it's weird. I'd rather she be alone than with somebody. Is that love?
6. Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive.
It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
7. What are selfish people but ones who use the weakness of others for their own pleasure?
8. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them
9. Selfishness is when you only remember a friend if you need something from them.
10. You need to stop being so selfish and start caring about everyone else.
11. In essence, humans are selfish beings.
Think about it. What are the things that you can admit that you are selfish about?
12. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
13. Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, But they are not capable of loving themselves either
14. Selfish people are, by definition, Those whose activities are devoted to bringing themselves happiness. Yet. . . these selfish people are far less likely to be happy than those whose efforts are devoted to making others happy.
15. Selfishness is thinking more of the benefits you will get on helping someone.
16. Forgive anyone who does wrong on you. Don’t you know that it is selfish to stay mad at someone for a long time?
17. The real measure of selfishness is by asking a person how much he is willing to sacrifice.
18. When you stop thinking of the benefit of other people, That is the moment you become selfish.
19. Selfish people tend to only be good to themselves...
then are surprised when they are alone.
20. Fake friends show their true colors when they don't need you anymore.
21. The most miserable people are those who only care about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective.
22. They're not happy for you because they wish it was them.
Inspirational quotes that will kindle your creative and spiritual juices. Read these inspirational quotes from Inspirational men and women to spark ideas within you and get motivated for improving your work, life and relationships success.
There's so many love quotes so we decided to handpick the most heart touching and the BEST Love quotes that are our favorites. See our top love quote collection list and tell us what you think.
Funny quotes that are actually funny. This is not a list of some junk funny quotes but they have been stress tested against the most grumpy of us and proved to make them laugh. So here it is - our list of the most hilarious funny one liners, sarcastically funny quotes and dark humor sayings we have.
Compilation of the Best Spiritual quotes and saying recorded from renowned personalities. Motivate yourself to the meditation of your body and mind. Welcome to the pure dhyana Zen zone. Enjoy!
Motivational quotes that will inspire you to be successful at life, work and relationships. Get motivated by these motivational speakers and highly successful personalities who are experts in driving motivation in people with their words and insights about life and work.
Best Happy quotes that will make you happy. These quotes have the power to switch your mood from sad to happy so enjoy our handpicked collection of happy quotes and spread the happiness with your loved ones and change their mood to a lighter happier and more friendlier mood.
The biggest collection of Girl Power quotes on the Internet.
Tags: girl power quotes for her, girl quotes about herself, courageous woman quotes, strong confident woman quotes, self esteem quotes for her, self love quotes for girl.
Quotes, Saying and Questions that are extremely Lame and annoying questions. These questions may seem well thought, but the answers are downright stupid and hilarious. Time to annoy someone.. Let's go!
“Poetry can be dangerous, especially beautiful poetry, because it gives the illusion of having had the experience without actually going through it.” -Rumi The most popular short poems of Urdu Language by the legendary poets, translated into English language. Urdu is the language of love, art and literature. Here is a compilation of the short poems (shayari) from the greatest poets that the world has witnessed. From Mirza Ghalib, to Mir; as usual, curated the best of the best.
Hugot is a Filipino word which means "to draw or to pull out".
The trending #hugot is usually used as an excerpt from some song lyrics or as quotes where it signifies that the an emotion has been "drawn out" from a person.
#Hugot quotes have a deep philosophical and emotional undertones as the feelings expressed come deep from the heart; you've got to #hugot your emotions first, before you actually share them out with public.
A #hugot could also be said subconsciously and otherwise.
Hugot can somewhat be compared to "The Feels" in English.
Hugot Quotes Tags: Funny, Love, Life, Friendship, Hugot quotes for Crush and Work Life.
Enjoy reading the top rated technology quotes by the best gurus in tech space. Reading tech related quotes is one of the best ways to understand the deeper meaning of the technological terminology, and to learn the deeper insights with few lines of a quote.