Selfish Friends Quotes & Dealing with Selfish People
Selfish Friends Quotes
Quotes about Selfish People and Fake Selfish friends. Quotes that reminds us about fake friendships of selfish people and their selfish motives. How to find out if your friend is an honest friend or a selfish fake friend? These quotes will help you understand all of that and remind you of the selfish people and their habits.
1. Love is what is left in a relationship after all the selfishness is taken out.
2. Selfish people tend to only be good to themselves...
then are surprised when they are alone.
3. Selfishness is when you only remember a friend if you need something from them.
4. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
5. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.
6. Selfishness is thinking more of the benefits you will get on helping someone.
7. Stay real. Stay loyal or stay away from me.
8. Be warned: A person content to sit with you and criticize others will speak critically of you out of earshot.
9. A person is called selfish, not for pursuing his or her own good, but for neglecting his or her neighbor’s.
10. Forgive anyone who does wrong on you. Don’t you know that it is selfish to stay mad at someone for a long time?
11. I really appreciate those people who stay with me even if I am a little bit selfish about everything.
12. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
13. They're not happy for you because they wish it was them.
14. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.
15. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them
16. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.
17. In essence, humans are selfish beings.
Think about it. What are the things that you can admit that you are selfish about?
18. Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
19. We have to be cautious of who we allow in our circle because a frenemy can be more destructive than an enemy.
20. Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
21. The real measure of selfishness is by asking a person how much he is willing to sacrifice.
22. "What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my "friends" had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain."
-Book: Please stop laughing at me, p.128
23. You don't lose friends. You just learn who your real friends are.
24. Only a true friend will tell you what others are saying behind your back.
25. A Fake Friend is an enemy in disguise.
26. Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive.
It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
27. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
28. Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant.
29. Fake friends show their true colors when they don't need you anymore.
30. A real situation will always expose a fake friend.
31. Oh Sorry!
I forgot. I only exist whenever you need something.
Tags: Selfish Friends |
32. Love makes people less selfish, It makes them give away all that they have with them, all of it.
33. When you stop thinking of the benefit of other people, That is the moment you become selfish.
34. Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
35. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
36. You need to stop being so selfish and start caring about everyone else.
37. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.
38. KEEP CALM AND AVOID SELFISH PEOPLE
39. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that 3 out of 4 murders are committed by people who know their victim.
40. As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.
41. If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.
42. Someone somewhere (maybe in your circle) wants you to fail. Why give them the satisfaction?
43. Selfish people are, by definition, Those whose activities are devoted to bringing themselves happiness. Yet. . . these selfish people are far less likely to be happy than those whose efforts are devoted to making others happy.
44. Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...
45. This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.
46. Selfish friends only have themselves in the end.
47. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
48. What are selfish people but ones who use the weakness of others for their own pleasure?
49. Selfishness must always be forgiven you know because there is no hope of a cure.
50. Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, But they are not capable of loving themselves either
51. It’s hard to trust somebody when the person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.
52. The most miserable people are those who only care about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective.
53. Fake friends leave when times get tough.
54. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
55. Most people are only concerned with their own heart, they don’t care if they break yours.
56. Selfish people also tend to have victim mindsets… Their actions plant seeds of loneliness; then they cry upon the blooming.