Selfish Friends Quotes & Dealing with Selfish People
Quotes about Selfish People and Fake Selfish friends. Quotes that reminds us about fake friendships of selfish people and their selfish motives. How to find out if your friend is an honest friend or a selfish fake friend? These quotes will help you understand all of that and remind you of the selfish people and their habits.
Selfish Friends Quotes
1. Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive.
It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
2. It’s hard to trust somebody when the person who you completely opened up to is the person who later completely betrayed you.
3. What are selfish people but ones who use the weakness of others for their own pleasure?
4. I hate liars, hypocrites, and people who take advantage of people who care about them
5. Selfishness is when you only remember a friend if you need something from them.
6. Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
7. You need to stop being so selfish and start caring about everyone else.
8. Fake friends leave when times get tough.
9. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back.
10. In essence, humans are selfish beings.
Think about it. What are the things that you can admit that you are selfish about?
11. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
12. Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, But they are not capable of loving themselves either
13. Selfish people are, by definition, Those whose activities are devoted to bringing themselves happiness. Yet. . . these selfish people are far less likely to be happy than those whose efforts are devoted to making others happy.
14. Selfishness is thinking more of the benefits you will get on helping someone.
15. Forgive anyone who does wrong on you. Don’t you know that it is selfish to stay mad at someone for a long time?
16. The real measure of selfishness is by asking a person how much he is willing to sacrifice.
17. When you stop thinking of the benefit of other people, That is the moment you become selfish.
18. Love makes people less selfish, It makes them give away all that they have with them, all of it.
19. Selfish people tend to only be good to themselves...
then are surprised when they are alone.
20. Oh Sorry!
I forgot. I only exist whenever you need something.
Tags: Selfish Friends |
21. Fake friends show their true colors when they don't need you anymore.
22. The most miserable people are those who only care about themselves, understand only their own troubles and see only their own perspective.
23. Selfish friends only have themselves in the end.
24. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
25. You don't lose friends. You just learn who your real friends are.
26. A real situation will always expose a fake friend.
27. Only a true friend will tell you what others are saying behind your back.
28. "What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my "friends" had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain."
-Book: Please stop laughing at me, p.128
29. This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.
30. Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
31. Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...
32. We have to be cautious of who we allow in our circle because a frenemy can be more destructive than an enemy.
33. If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.
34. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.
35. They're not happy for you because they wish it was them.
36. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
37. Someone somewhere (maybe in your circle) wants you to fail. Why give them the satisfaction?
38. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.
39. A Fake Friend is an enemy in disguise.
40. Be warned: A person content to sit with you and criticize others will speak critically of you out of earshot.
41. Stay real. Stay loyal or stay away from me.
42. A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.
43. Love is what is left in a relationship after all the selfishness is taken out.
44. Most people are only concerned with their own heart, they don’t care if they break yours.
45. Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person.
46. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
47. I really appreciate those people who stay with me even if I am a little bit selfish about everything.
48. Selfishness must always be forgiven you know because there is no hope of a cure.
49. Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant.
50. Selfish people also tend to have victim mindsets… Their actions plant seeds of loneliness; then they cry upon the blooming.
51. As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.
52. A person is called selfish, not for pursuing his or her own good, but for neglecting his or her neighbor’s.
53. Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
54. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
55. KEEP CALM AND AVOID SELFISH PEOPLE
56. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that 3 out of 4 murders are committed by people who know their victim.
57. Guilt trips are a passive-aggressive form of manipulation and bullying. They're designed to give the manipulator exactly what they want at your expense. Your feelings and needs don't matter. By refusing to play their games and act or feel guilty, you disarm them and they lose their power over you.
Tags: Guilt | Passive Aggressive | Manipulation | Bully | Mind Games | Feelings | Needs | Selfishness | Selfish Friends | I Dont Care | Refusal | Saying No | Power | Life | Quotes that make you think |