Self Respect Quotes | Respect Yourself Quotes
Home > Quotes > Self Respect Quotes | Respect Yourself Quotes
These Self Respect Quote remind us of our self-worth and why we need to always remember to respect ourselves and do not allow anyone to disrespect and shame us. Keeping our self-worth and self-respect entails communicating with the person in a polite and gentle way that are offended by their actions and thereby, you will not allow anyone to try to lower your Self Esteem.
Defending your self-respect in a humiliating and attacking position is not ideal and often results in more conflict and anger.
Here are some of the best Quotes about self worth, self-respect, and how ego and self respect are two different things.
Self Respect Quotes
1. Know your worth.
Then add tax.
Tags: Inspirational | Sales | Marketing | Self Respect | Tax |
2. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
Tags: Self Love | Self Esteem | Self Respect | Power | Inspirational Women | Instagram captions for Girls |
3. Give second chances, third chances, but not a fourth, a fifth, a sixth and so on.
Appreciate yourself and understand your worth – know it takes time for people to change, to become better.
But know what you can take and what you deserve.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | Deserve | Arguments | Self Respect | Patience | Giving Chances | People Change | Sabar |
4. When you look in the mirror, do you look at yourself or for yourself?
Tags: Self Esteem | Self Respect | Mirror |
5. Your body is a temple.
You have to respect it.
You can’t just whore it out.
Tags: Quotes that make you think | TV Show Quotes | Body | The Office | Self Respect |
Because you're worth it.
Tags: Self Esteem | Self Respect | Worth It | Hijab Quotes and Memes | Modesty | Muslimah |
7. "There is nothing (none) having a greater sense of Ghira (self-respect) than Allah."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5222]
Tags: Gheerah | Respect | Lord | Self Respect |
8. The Prophet, said, "I entered Paradise and saw a palace and asked whose palace is this? They (the Angels) said, "This palace belongs to `Umar bin Al-Khattab.' I intended to enter it, and nothing stopped me except my knowledge about your sense of Ghira (self-respect (O `Umar)." `Umar said, "O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you! O Allah's Prophet! How dare I think of my Ghira (self-respect) being offended by you?"
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5226]
Tags: Gheerah | Jannah Paradise | Sacrifice | Offended | Self Respect |
9. I distance myself from people for a reason.
Tags: Reasons | Distance | Loneliness | Self Learning | Self Respect | Selfless Love | Self | Negativity | Good Vibes | Problems | Arguments | Backbiting |
10. taehung: i'm so useless
yoongi: no you're not
yoongi: you can be used as a bad example
Tags: Incorrect | You Are Not Special | Pity | Useless | Self Esteem | Self Respect | Believe in Yourself | Funny | Quotes that will make you cry |
11. It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.
Tags: Self Love | Selfishness | Take Care | Self Respect | Priority | Necessary |
12. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love
Tags: Self Love | Self Respect |
13. You learn about anger in the family you grow up in; you watch and listen to the adults around you who model for you how and when to express it. And you learn that it can be respected, that it can be avoided, or that it can be abusive.
Tags: Anger | Parenting | Respect | Self Respect | Self Respect | Avoid | Abuse | Domestic Violence |
14. Someone tells a demeaning joke, and you feel your skin crawl. Someone speeds through a stoplight, nearly missing a child, and you get angry. That’s a sign that a boundary has been crossed for you. Something important to you has been threatened, disregarded, or mocked.
Tags: Anger | Word Meaning | Crossing the Line | Threatening | Disrespect | Mocking | Importance | Self Respect | Boundaries |
15. don't lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self respect is everything.
Tags: Self Respect | Standards | Self Esteem |
16. Respect yourself and other will respect you.
Tags: Respect | Self Respect | Disrespect | Self Love | Self Respect | BBW |
17. sometimes it's not ego. it's self-respect.
Tags: Ego | Self Respect | Arguments | Fight | Treating Badly | Abuse |
18. Eating well is a form of self-respect.
Tags: Self Respect | Health is Wealth | Good Health | Eat | Overeating | Overweight | Food | Foodie | Health | Take Care | Body |
19. don't allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them
Tags: Self Respect | Blind | Sad Love | Poor | Treating Badly | Abuse | Arguments | Screaming |
20. Respect is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique
Tags: Respect | Self Respect | Difference | Honor |
21. They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them.
Tags: Self Respect | Control | Dont Give Up |
22. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
Tags: Self Respect | Lost | Arguments | Marriage | Death | Relationship |
23. The more you know and respect yourself, the more impact you will have on people around you.
Tags: Respect | Believe in Yourself | Self Respect | Express Yourself | Understanding |
24. You can’t force someone to respect you, but you can refuse to be disrespected.
Tags: Respect | Self Respect | Force | Disrespect |
25. Sa`d bin Ubada said, "If I found a man with my wife, I would kill him with the sharp side of my sword." When the Prophet (peace be upon him) heard that he said,
"Do you wonder at Sa`d's sense of ghira (self-respect)? Verily, I have more sense of ghira than Sa`d, and Allah has more sense of ghira than I."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6846]
Tags: Gheerah | Cheating | Self Respect |
26. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Tags: Inferiority | Self Love | Self Respect | Self Esteem | Self Awareness | Self Hate | Self Harm | Self Doubt | Confidence | Consent | Girl Power | Girl | Instagram captions for Girls |
27. Don't allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Treating Badly | Compromise | Self Respect |
28. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
Tags: Cant Bring Me Down | Toxic People | Mind Games | Mind Control | Empowering | Self Respect | Self Awareness | Walking |
29. Kids can exhibit favoritism between mom and dad.
This can hurt the feelings of the parent.
The obvious feeling is feeling rejected,
“I HATE YOU MOM.”
That’s rejection plus lack of respect.
Usually, they don’t mean it.
Tags: Parenting | Reject | Anger | I Hate You | Hurt | Self Respect | Disrespect |