Self Respect Quotes | Respect Yourself Quotes
Self Respect Quotes
These Self Respect Quote remind us of our self-worth and why we need to always remember to respect ourselves and do not allow anyone to disrespect and shame us. Keeping our self-worth and self-respect entails communicating with the person in a polite and gentle way that are offended by their actions and thereby, you will not allow anyone to try to lower your Self Esteem.
Defending your self-respect in a humiliating and attacking position is not ideal and often results in more conflict and anger.
Here are some of the best Quotes about self worth, self-respect, and how ego and self respect are two different things.
1. You can’t force someone to respect you, but you can refuse to be disrespected.
2. Give second chances, third chances, but not a fourth, a fifth, a sixth and so on.
Appreciate yourself and understand your worth – know it takes time for people to change, to become better.
But know what you can take and what you deserve.
3. "There is nothing (none) having a greater sense of Ghira (self-respect) than Allah."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5222]
4. When you look in the mirror, do you look at yourself or for yourself?
5. Respect yourself and other will respect you.
6. It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.
7. Eating well is a form of self-respect.
8. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
9. The more you know and respect yourself, the more impact you will have on people around you.
10. don't allow someone to treat you poorly just because you love them
11. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love
12. Your body is a temple.
You have to respect it.
You can’t just whore it out.
13. I distance myself from people for a reason.
14. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
15. taehung: i'm so useless
yoongi: no you're not
yoongi: you can be used as a bad example
16. sometimes it's not ego. it's self-respect.
17. Respect is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique
18. They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them.
19. You learn about anger in the family you grow up in; you watch and listen to the adults around you who model for you how and when to express it. And you learn that it can be respected, that it can be avoided, or that it can be abusive.
20. Know your worth.
Then add tax.
21. don't lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self respect is everything.
Because you're worth it.
23. Someone tells a demeaning joke, and you feel your skin crawl. Someone speeds through a stoplight, nearly missing a child, and you get angry. That’s a sign that a boundary has been crossed for you. Something important to you has been threatened, disregarded, or mocked.
24. The Prophet, said, "I entered Paradise and saw a palace and asked whose palace is this? They (the Angels) said, "This palace belongs to `Umar bin Al-Khattab.' I intended to enter it, and nothing stopped me except my knowledge about your sense of Ghira (self-respect (O `Umar)." `Umar said, "O Allah's Messenger (pbuh)! Let my father and mother be sacrificed for you! O Allah's Prophet! How dare I think of my Ghira (self-respect) being offended by you?"
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5226]