Self Love Quotes
Quotes about Self Care and Self Love that emphasize on how important Self care is for our mental well-being. Self Care is essential. Put your own oxygen mask on first.
The following self care quotes will teach you the importance of Being Yourself, and taking care of your Mental Health.
1. It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.
2. Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, But they are not capable of loving themselves either
3. Too many people who don't have anyone they care about. Who think if they don't love anyone else then they're free to do whatever they want. They think they have nothing to lose, and that makes them stronger. If you have nothing to lose, there's nothing you really want, either. You're full of confidence, and look down on people who lose things, who want things, who are happy, or sad sometimes. But that's not the way things are. And it's just not right.
4. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
5. Respect yourself and other will respect you.
6. It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.
7. Don't base your decisions on the advice of those who don't have to deal with the results
8. All children should be taught to unconditionally accept, approve, admire, appreciate, forgive, trust, and ultimately, love their own person.
9. Self Care is essential. Put your own oxygen mask on first.
10. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.
11. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love
12. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you
13. I’m the reason I smile every day.
14. Start a huge, foolish project, like Noah…
it makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.
15. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
16. Don’t be ashamed of who you are.
That’s your parent’s job.
17. Self care is not Selfish.
18. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.
19. You will never find what you are looking for in love if you don’t love yourself.
Tags: Self Love |
20. Learn to say “No” sometimes.
21. ... If you feel "burnout" setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself.
22. Never apologize for being you.
23. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent
24. I am not picky, I just know what I want.
25. You've survived 100% of the bad days so far. You're doing great.
26. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
27. If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
28. You owe yourself the love you so freely give others
29. We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.