Self Learning Quotes
1. You didn’t grow up driving … you figured it out.
Tags: Self Learning |
2. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
3. Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice.
4. I distance myself from people for a reason.
5. I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
6. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
7. It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.
8. The antidote to perfectionism is self-acceptance.
9. Turning 40 is often a big symbolic point in one's life. In the 20s we feel we can do anything, but as the 30s progress we become more mature emotionally, and in terms of work tend to focus. These two things combined: emotional maturity and career focus, often produced an explosion of self-purpose in our 40s.
10. You are personally responsible for growing more ethical than the society you grew up in.
11. When gardeners garden, it is not just plants that grow, but the gardeners themselves
12. You owe it to yourself to develop & grow because once you open your mouth to speak, you tell the whole world who you are.
13. But from their errors and mistakes, the wise and good learn wisdom for the future.