Self Hate Quotes
1. Self-pity is spiritual suicide. It is an indefensible self-mutilation of the soul.
2. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
3. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
4. Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons: They see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you.
5. 90% of the girls think they are ugly. 100% of them are wrong.
6. Dear insecure girls,
You're not ugly, society is.
7. When you know yourself well and do not despise yourself utterly, it is because you are too exhausted to indulge in extreme feelings.
8. When the past comes knocking, don't answer. It has nothing new to tell you.
9. I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.
10. When you beat yourself up like that, you invite every abusive person from your past back into your life. - Willie Rios
11. If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
12. I don’t know how you expect me to love you when you so clearly hate yourself.
13. I spend a lot of time with the real me and believe me, nobody’s gonna love that guy.
14. Not all people can’t be trusted; that it isn’t inevitable that things will turn negative; that a blip is not the beginning of the end; that you are not your problem; that you do deserve happiness; that you maybe can’t change, but you can affect the people and events around you; that you can win, not all the time, but sometimes in life.