43 Self Esteem Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Self Esteem Quotes
1. Learn to say “No” sometimes.
Tags: Self Love | Self Esteem | Girl Power | Hugot Lines in English |
2. Never apologize for being you.
Tags: Self Love | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Be Yourself | Sorry | Hugot Lines in English | BBW |
3. Don’t be ashamed of who you are.
That’s your parent’s job.
Tags: Self Love | Self Esteem | Sassy | Funny | Quotes that will make you cry | Who Am I |
4. If you have something about yourself that’s different, you’re lucky.
It’s not a curse.
Tags: Depression | Fear | Self Esteem | Meaningful |
5. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
Tags: Self Love | Self Esteem | Self Respect | Power | Inspirational Women | Instagram captions for Girls |
6. When you look in the mirror, do you look at yourself or for yourself?
Tags: Self Esteem | Self Respect | Mirror |
Because you're worth it.
Tags: Self Esteem | Self Respect | Worth It | Hijab Quotes and Memes | Modesty | Muslimah |
8. Shiromori: How Tall are you?
Mystery: Height is a social construct.
Shiromori: So you'reshort.
Tags: Incorrect | Savage Comebacks | Self Esteem | Tall |
9. taehung: i'm so useless
yoongi: no you're not
yoongi: you can be used as a bad example
Tags: Incorrect | You Are Not Special | Pity | Useless | Self Esteem | Self Respect | Believe in Yourself | Funny | Quotes that will make you cry |
10. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
Tags: Insecurities | Let It Go | Reject | Feelings | Self Esteem | Confidence |
11. don't lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self respect is everything.
Tags: Self Respect | Standards | Self Esteem |
12. People who say they don't care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don't care what people think.
Tags: I Dont Care | Overthinking | Self Esteem | Desperate | Opinion | Criticism |
13. Liberate yourself from the need to be right.
Tags: Liberating | Being Right | Arguments | Debate | Insecurities | Pleasing | Self Esteem | Believe in Yourself |
14. Self esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable.
Tags: Self Esteem | Loved | Capable | Happiness |
15. In a society that profits from your self-doubt, liking yourself is a rebellious act.
Tags: Society | Profit | Self Doubt | Self Love | Self Esteem | Rebellious |
16. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Tags: Inferiority | Self Love | Self Respect | Self Esteem | Self Awareness | Self Hate | Self Harm | Self Doubt | Confidence | Consent | Girl Power | Girl | Instagram captions for Girls |
17. Flattery feeds directly into our ego and our self-identity. It makes us feel good about ourselves, so naturally, we are not immune to its charms. In fact, flattery affects behavior outside of our awareness. We have a tendency to respond more positively to situations, people, and products that make us feel good about ourselves.
Tags: Brown Noser | Flattery | Ego | Feel Good | Charming | Human Behavior | Self Awareness | Aware | Self Esteem | Identity |
18. If an adult bully attacks your self-esteem, become arms length or terminate the friendship.
Tags: Self Esteem | Attack | Distance | Fake Friendship | Toxic People | Jealousy | Insecurities | Bully | Adult Bully | Glad You Are Gone |
19. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
Tags: Bully | Adult Bully | Insecurities | Hurt | Wrong | Humiliation | Feelings | Small | Self Hate | Self Esteem | Self Doubt | Worthless |
20. I’ve come too far to take orders from a cookie.
Tags: Weight Loss | Overweight | Cookie | Consistency | Strong | Will | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Fitness | Thinspo |
21. Maybe the reason nothing seems to be ‘fixing you’ is because you’re not broken.
Tags: Fix It | Broken | Self Awareness | Self Esteem | Worthless | Feeling Left Out |
22. I never gave you a reason to hate me. You’re creating your own little drama of your insecurity.
Tags: Hate | Haters | Drama | Insecurities | Self Esteem | Bullshit |
23. This may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but a person does not have to be skinny in order to be healthy, happy and loved.
Tags: BBW | Thinspo | Overweight | Weight Loss | Motivational | Self Esteem | Inferiority | Surprised |
24. Your value is not measured in Pounds.
Tags: BBW | Overweight | Self Esteem |
25. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
Tags: Self Esteem | Worthless | Accept | Validation | I Dont Care | Opinion | Self Awareness | Self Doubt | Self Love | Confidence | BBW |
26. You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest we stop trying.
Tags: Thinspo | Tiny | Overweight | Body | BBW | Satisfaction | Validation | Gossip | Treating Badly | Rude | Shame | Guilt | Stop | Trying | Hard To Impress | Standards | Girl Power | Self Esteem | Society |
27. When you learn how much you're worth - you will stop giving people discounts.
Tags: Worth It | Self Awareness | Self Love | Self Esteem | Business | Online Business | Online Store | Negotiation | Sales | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Treating Badly | Submissive |
28. There is no such thing as an ugly girl.
Tags: Ugly Girl | Ugly | Inferiority | Insecurities | Self Esteem |
29. Ugly girls are like Unicorns. They don't exist. If you think you are ugly, you must not be a real person because an ugly girl doesn't exist. Yes, I am talking to you cupcake.
Tags: Ugly Girl | Ugly | Motivational | Feel Good | Self Esteem | Unicorn | Cupcakes |
30. 90% of the girls think they are ugly. 100% of them are wrong.
Tags: Ugly Girl | Ugly | Wrong | Overthinking | Self Esteem | Worthless | Self Hate | Inferiority |
31. Dear insecure girls,
You're not ugly, society is.
Tags: Ugly Girl | Ugly | Insecurities | Girl | Society | Self Hate | Self Doubt | Self Esteem |
32. Taking Advantage Tactic #1
Seduction. Manipulating you with charm and flattery, and playing on your need for approval.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Seductive | Manipulation | Charming | Flattery | Approval | Validation | Insecurities | Self Esteem |
33. Being the other women doesn't make you win. It makes you lose ... your self esteem, your character, your values. You didn't get love, you gained lies, deceit and stolen affections which didn't belong to you.
Tags: Other Woman | Loser | Self Esteem | Character | Values | Fake Love | Liar | Deception | Stealing |
34. But Darling, I don't think you are in love with him. Maybe you're in love with the attention he gives you. Maybe you're in love with what he thinks and what he'd do for you. And maybe, you're a bit too lonely to see the difference.
Tags: Other Woman | Fake Love | Attention | Validation | Self Esteem | Loneliness | Sad Love | Reality |
35. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
Tags: Funny Depression | Worthless | Self Esteem | Sad but Funny | Funny Motivational |
36. Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes.
Tags: Funny Depression | Depression | Diagnosis | Self Esteem |
37. The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they’re too old to do it.
Tags: Mind Games | Funny Marriage | Reverse Psychology | Psychology | Self Esteem | Insecurities | Validation | Approval |
38. Be Bold or Italic.
Tags: Funny Motivational | Motivational | Bold | Extraordinary | Self Love | Self Doubt | Self Esteem |
39. Corporal punishment has been
associated with a variety of psychological and behavioral disorders in children and
adults, including anxiety, depression, withdrawal, low self-esteem, impulsiveness,
delinquency and substance abuse
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Anxiety | Depression | Self Esteem | Abuse | Emotional Abuse |
40. If only corporal punishment cured low self-esteem.
Tags: Corporal Punishment | Self Esteem |
41. There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity.
Tags: Be Kind | Research | Self Esteem | Treating Badly | Respect | Generosity |
42. Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence.
Tags: Positive Thinking | Negativity | Mind Control | Confidence | Self Doubt | Self Esteem | Insecurities |
43. When you are a people pleaser, you put others needs first before your own, sometimes at the expense of your own health and well-being. It is often linked to our own sense of self-worth.
Tags: Pleasing | Mental Health | Self Worth | Self Esteem | Validation |