31 Self Awareness Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Self Awareness Quotes
1. Know your worth.
Tags: Worth It | Believe in Yourself | Confidence | Self Love | Self Awareness | BBW |
2. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Tags: Inferiority | Self Love | Self Respect | Self Esteem | Self Awareness | Self Hate | Self Harm | Self Doubt | Confidence | Consent | Girl Power | Girl | Instagram captions for Girls |
3. My past behavior makes me cringe.
Tags: Cringy | Past | Human Behavior | Social Behavior | Self Awareness | Behavior |
4. Due to the mental and emotional abuse that I've gotten from men in general all my life and my resulting hatred of the typical male ego, I have a more dominant attitude towards men and a more submissive attitude towards women.
Tags: Mental Health | Emotional | Emotional Abuse | Abuse | Hate | Manly | Submissive | Dominance | Attitude | Women | Understanding Women | Psychology | Self Awareness | Submissive Men |
5. Flattery feeds directly into our ego and our self-identity. It makes us feel good about ourselves, so naturally, we are not immune to its charms. In fact, flattery affects behavior outside of our awareness. We have a tendency to respond more positively to situations, people, and products that make us feel good about ourselves.
Tags: Brown Noser | Flattery | Ego | Feel Good | Charming | Human Behavior | Self Awareness | Aware | Self Esteem | Identity |
6. Maybe the reason nothing seems to be ‘fixing you’ is because you’re not broken.
Tags: Fix It | Broken | Self Awareness | Self Esteem | Worthless | Feeling Left Out |
7. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
8. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
Tags: Self Esteem | Worthless | Accept | Validation | I Dont Care | Opinion | Self Awareness | Self Doubt | Self Love | Confidence | BBW |
9. Self-love is respecting my beautiful body. Yes it is beautiful.
Tags: Self Love | Self Awareness | Beautiful | Body | BBW | Thinspo | Aesthetic |
10. When you learn how much you're worth - you will stop giving people discounts.
Tags: Worth It | Self Awareness | Self Love | Self Esteem | Business | Online Business | Online Store | Negotiation | Sales | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Treating Badly | Submissive |
11. Be alone, Eat alone, take yourself on Dates. Take time to understand & love who you are.
Tags: Eating Alone | Sleeping Alone | Loneliness | Dates | Self Love | Self Awareness | Who Am I |
12. When you know yourself well and do not despise yourself utterly, it is because you are too exhausted to indulge in extreme feelings.
Tags: Emotionally Drained | Self Hate | Mixed Feelings | Self Awareness | Psychology |
13. If you hang out with me for too long, I will brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.
Tags: Motivational | Work Motivation | Good Company | Wise | Brainwashing | Achievement | Believe in Yourself | Confidence | Self Doubt | Self Awareness |
14. It's not easy for someone to see who they are.
We're busy watching over others.
Tags: Korean Drama | Judgemental | Self Awareness | Mind Your Own Business | Busy |
15. In order to have faith in his own path, he does not need to prove that someone else's path is wrong.
Tags: Tolerance | Path | Faith | Self Doubt | Self Awareness |
16. I think boredom is the beginning of every authentic act.
Boredom opens up the space, for new engagements. Without boredom, no creativity.
If you are not bored, you just stupidly enjoy the situation in which you are.
Tags: Boredom | Boring | Authenticity and Originality | Creative | Unaware | Self Awareness |
17. If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
Tags: Self Love | Treating Badly | Confidence | Self Hate | Self Help | Self Awareness |
18. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
Tags: Cant Bring Me Down | Toxic People | Mind Games | Mind Control | Empowering | Self Respect | Self Awareness | Walking |
19. My life is a mess right now and I compulsively take care of other people when I don’t know how to take care of myself.
Tags: Bojack Horseman | Help | Self Help | Self Awareness | Self Learning |
20. To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer.
Tags: Positive Thinking | Over Confidence | Achievement | Believe in Yourself | Self Awareness | Self Learning |
21. Struggles not only make us into stronger, better and wiser people, they also let us learn more about ourselves and our purpose in life.
Tags: Life Struggle | Strong | Better | Wise | Self Awareness | Purpose of Life |
22. We must be vigilant, even of each other, but mostly of ourselves. What my time in the cave taught me is that the ultimate life-and-death struggle is with ourselves. Foreign invaders might kill my body, but only I could kill my spirit.
Tags: Life Struggle | Self Awareness | Spirit | Kill |
23. Say to yourself: this is difficult and that’s OK . . . I accept the difficulty here . . . yes, it’s difficult, and so what?
Tags: Life Struggle | Difficulty | Self Awareness | Accept |
24. Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is.
Tags: Painting | Art | Self Awareness | Self Learning | Self Love |
25. I have already settled it for myself so flattery and criticism go down the same drain and I am quite free.
Tags: Art | Self Awareness | Confidence | Criticism | Flattery | Free | Carefree | Break Free | Freedom |
26. To deal with your anger (or any other feeling), you need to relate with them, by talking to ourselves and acknowledging. By saying “I see you, I hear you. You have a message for me. What is it?”
Tags: Anger | Realization | Patience | Self Awareness | Self Help | Self Love | Self Learning |
27. The first step to managing a negative thought is acknowledging that you are having a negative thought.
Say it out loud.
Then try to sing it.
Then think the worst case scenario. And the worst part about that worst part. and the worst part of that worst part.
Eventually you will lead to the “real” reason why you are having that negative thought.
Tags: Negativity | Thoughts | Overthinking | Self Awareness | Self Learning |
28. Self Love is how you feel about yourself when you are by yourself.
Tags: Self Love | Self Awareness | Good Company |
29. Knowing yourself and your triggers is very important. Being able to change your thinking and renewing our minds.
Tags: Anger | Trigger | Change | Thinking | Mind Control | Self Awareness |
30. I don't fit into any stereotypes. And I like myself that way.
Tags: Fitting In | Stereotyping | Confidence | Self Awareness |
31. Remember, it’s never the knife’s fault.
Tags: Knife | Fault Finding | Blame | Realization | Self Awareness | Experience |