Self Awareness Quotes
1. Know your worth.
2. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
3. My past behavior makes me cringe.
4. Due to the mental and emotional abuse that I've gotten from men in general all my life and my resulting hatred of the typical male ego, I have a more dominant attitude towards men and a more submissive attitude towards women.
5. Flattery feeds directly into our ego and our self-identity. It makes us feel good about ourselves, so naturally, we are not immune to its charms. In fact, flattery affects behavior outside of our awareness. We have a tendency to respond more positively to situations, people, and products that make us feel good about ourselves.
6. Maybe the reason nothing seems to be ‘fixing you’ is because you’re not broken.
7. Feel sorry for the unfortunate men who missed out on a good girl because they were brainwashed by the standards of beauty taught to them by the society.
Tags: Unfortunate | Men | Expectations | Beauty | Lost | Opportunity | Decision | Bias | Society | Pressure | Self Awareness | Girl Power | Instagram captions for Girls | Loss | Your Opinion | BBW | Standards | Brainwashing |
8. Not one drop of my self-worth depends on your acceptance of me.
9. Self-love is respecting my beautiful body. Yes it is beautiful.
10. When you learn how much you're worth - you will stop giving people discounts.
11. Be alone, Eat alone, take yourself on Dates. Take time to understand & love who you are.
12. When you know yourself well and do not despise yourself utterly, it is because you are too exhausted to indulge in extreme feelings.
13. If you hang out with me for too long, I will brainwash you into believing in yourself and knowing you can achieve anything.
14. It's not easy for someone to see who they are.
We're busy watching over others.