1. This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.
2. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.
3. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
4. I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
5. All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.
6. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
7. Reddit names are unconnected to real-world identities and it's commonplace for users to create 'throwaway' accounts to reveal sensitive information.
8. Why did he NSA whistleblower regret moving to Russia?
He was always snowed in
9. A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught.
10. When a man goes silent on his ways and plans, you must ponder!
11. Any good marriage is secret territory, a necessary white space on society’s map. What others don’t know about it is what makes it yours.
12. It ain't a secret.
But ain't your business either.