1. This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.
2. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.
3. One day at a time is the secret to building momentum.
4. I usually get my stuff from people who promised somebody else that they would keep it a secret.
5. All the so-called ‘secrets of success’ will not work unless you do.
6. Privacy is power. What people don't know they can't ruin.
7. Reddit names are unconnected to real-world identities and it's commonplace for users to create 'throwaway' accounts to reveal sensitive information.
8. Why did he NSA whistleblower regret moving to Russia?
He was always snowed in