1. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
2. Black holes are where God divided by zero.
3. Little knowledge of science makes you an atheist.
But in-depth knowledge of science makes you a believer in God.
4. To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of shit.
"I love you to the bones."
This is the vocabulary of a burgeoning subculture of web sites known as "pro-ana," meaning pro-anorexia. Created primarily by young women who have anorexia or bulimia, or are in recovery from one or both of the disorders, these sites have been making headlines and horrifying parents and doctors for several years.
6. pH Balance of your Skin:
Health of your skin and body is directly related to pH balance - maintaining the right balance between acid and alkaline.
0 (Most Acidic) to 14 (Most Alkaline). 5.5 is a right acidic balance for the skin. Too alkaline makes the skin dry.
7. Hello Doctor.
I already diagnosed myself on the Internet.
I am only here for a second opinion.
8. God may forgive your sins, but your nervous system won't.
9. Yoga is not a religion, it is a science, science of well being, a science of youthfulness, a science of integrating body, mind, and soul.
10. Anxiety can produce Dizziness and Dizziness can produce Anxiety.
11. Science experiments have found that people who practice meditation release significantly lower doses of cortisol, known as the stress hormone. This is consequential because frequent release of cortisol can lead to heart disease, diabetes, dementia, cancer, and depression.
12. Hypnosis for health anxiety can work, but you need to have the right attitude before getting into it. People with health anxiety have a dire need for control, reassurance and feeling safe. Hypnosis can help in tapping into losing some control. You need to believe without a doubt that it will work for you.